Flopped

"House of Gucci" International Box Office Thread

6 hours ago, Paul Verhoeven said:

Is there a chance the movie will end with $150 million worldwide?

Yeah I think it should end at around 50M in US/Canada and at minimum 75M in the rest of the world, and I don't think it's impossible to reach 100M international (in January for example it comes out in Australia, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Purple Minion said:

According to Deadline: House Of Gucci (UNI): $4.2M intl weekend (49 Uni markets); $73.4M intl cume/$124.2M global.

Something doesn't add up. Maybe there are more markets not covered by Uni that are not included in these updated numbers?

Yeah it's the first time I see a movie grossing 4M and still having a lower total than the previous week 😅

We finally get an adult drama that finds a decent-sized theatrical audience and the numbers miraculously get SMALLER every week after it opens in more territories. It's like there's a conspiracy against movies without men swinging around in tights.  

• Like 1