baumer

Weekend Numbers (THG 33.5, AR 21.4, Titanic 17.3)

American Reunion: 21.466 mill...however the WW debut was more than 40 mill as it did more than 19 mill internationally as well.So disappointed for this franchise. It's tough coming back after a hiatus, but they did so much right in the movie....it's too bad people don't really care about it.

Damn. I hope it will grow some nice legs.

I think this will be a film that does mediocre numbers at the theater, maybe 50 mill, and then gets some nice wom, finds an audience on DVD and then hopefully comes back with a better showing for the 5th.

If AR did so bad, you bet Titanic did even worse. $15 mio if it`s lucky.

Maybe....but who knows at this point. Maybe Titanic stayed flat on Saturday.

Or maybe it sunk...

It`s a 3 hours long movie. The weather is nice at least in Ontario. And it`s holiday when people usually go somewhere. 3 hours is too much to sit through for a movie eevryone knows by heart.

It`s a 3 hours long movie. The weather is nice at least in Ontario. And it`s holiday when people usually go somewhere. 3 hours is too much to sit through for a movie eevryone knows by heart.

It's funny, none of thought of this before hand. I thought people would be lining up to see it.

Absorbed Titanic numbers. Titan(s), Titan(ic). Someone made a huge mistake.

I'm starting to think this is Titanics number as well. I don't think this is Titans at all.

People were actually lining up on friday when I left the theater. Not a big line-up but line-up none the less.

What theater is closest for you? I usually go to Courtneypark 16....it was fairly busy there yesterday too for Titanic. Not crazy busy, but I would say one of the 7pm shows was close to sold out.