baumer

Weekend Numbers (THG 33.5, AR 21.4, Titanic 17.3)

I'm not going to do it today, you THG loonies can celebrate your shitty movie doing well, but Twilights are so much better in every way than THG. I just find THG to be so sad, it really is. I'm sure the books are good, but the film was terrible in so many ways.

Wow you're insane.

It's a bad film imo and not only is it bad but it has the media all siding with it as well. It's a joke. It's going to be the worst film to make 300 mill in my eyes....well close anyways, DMC is the worst to make 300.

spider-man3, Drek sequels, The Phantom FUCKING Menace.

So it's a film that making a huge amount of money, therefore popular with the public. A - Cinemascore, good reviews from critics and the media "siding with it" as well?Ever thought the problem may be with you rather than the film?

I said it's my opinion and I realize I'm in the minority. I just think there is some kind of an agenda with the media. How can they like such a piece of garbage so much?

spider-man3, Drek sequels, The Phantom FUCKING Menace.

All oscar films compared to the amatuerish way THG was made.

I said it's my opinion and I realize I'm in the minority. I just think there is some kind of an agenda with the media. How can they like such a piece of garbage so much?

I just think there is some kind of an agenda with you. How can you not like this masterpiece so much?

IMO AR failed because there have been better comedy's thrown at us year after year by the apatow gang and so on. American pie is now a distant memory, now we have funnier and better films like 21 jump street sweeping the box office, and I think that's great. The icing on the cake for me this weekend is titanics so say disappointing performance. It didn't need 3d nor did it need a re-release, it was just a cash grab.

Man I remember the buzz, hype, and way outrageously unrealistic overpredictions for Scream 4. Everyone was uber-convinced that it would open with 40, 45, 50 million dollars. Then it actually opened. (Hmm, reminds me of a current fanboy favorite around here that has everyone convinced it will open to beyond amazing numbers in the summer)

:lol: :lol:Oh yeah, The Avengers has SO much in common with Scream 4 :lol: :lol:

Baumer, you just found your new Potter :lol:

Potter movies (outside of one or two of them) are way better than the first HG movie, but yeah he may have unfortunately. THG for Baumer is the twilight series for the rest of us.

I really don't get your issue with film?I mean the acting (especially Lawrence, and the older supporting cast) is superb. The cinematography (minus shaky cam) is well done. The plot is good albeit unoriginal.There are issues for sure, like I said the pacing, action, and cgi are all poor, but not enough to make it a "piece of garbage".What is it about it that you hate so much?

Why do you guys love to hate so much? I think Twilight is awful when not called Eclipse, but I don't react like this everytime a new movie makes tons of money.