baumer

Weekend Numbers (THG 33.5, AR 21.4, Titanic 17.3)

Isn't anyone being reminded of baumer's meltdown regarding HBP? A film he first gave 5/10 and eventually gave it 1/10 and labeled it one of the worst films he's ever seen as time went on?

Opening weekend - I thought it was meh, 6/10. Not for me, but it got an A cinemascore so it's pleasing it's fanbase.Two weeks later, THG is an enormous success - Crap movie without a single original idea.- Baumer, who likes to form his own opinion and not be influenced by anything else..

Lol, yup

Isn't anyone being reminded of baumer's meltdown regarding HBP? A film he first gave 5/10 and eventually gave it 1/10 and labeled it one of the worst films he's ever seen as time went on?

I am pretty sure the 6/10 he gave to THG already dropped.

Not to defend the Twilight series (which so completely uninterests me that I've never bothered to see any of them), but really, all they're doing is serving their audience exactly what they want -- same as any number of tired, uninspired, or just plain bad series that aim at the dude/geek demographic (which is what the majority of this board is).Of course, on the internet something is either the greatest ever or a horrible piece of shit -- no middle ground.