Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

I did write a review for All Is Lost in RTM thread, but it's not really a review cause I basically just agreed with Spaghetti's proper review above me. Robert Redford was incredible!I'll try to put up my thoughts for DBC in its review thread. My overall opinion is that it's well-made, acting performances are top-notch all around, but for some reasons, the story didn't connect much with me, and it's somewhat unsatisfying. Still like it a lot though, I'd given it an A-.And yeah, Matthew is definitely on a roll, he was good in Mud and DBC, and looks to be killing it in Wolf of Wall Street too. I used to be neutral towards him but I'm becoming a fan.

ah I'll go read now

always kinda lost in that section cause there's no guide. yeah I've read some ppl that felt like the DBC story didnt resonate w/them 

Wolf really has a nice New year release date here so hopefully lots of ppl will show up

12-13mil is v/ good for CF 

ah I'll go read now

always kinda lost in that section cause there's no guide. yeah I've read some ppl that felt like the DBC story didnt resonate w/them 

Wolf really has a nice New year release date here so hopefully lots of ppl will show up

Do you expect good numbers for The Hobbit 2 in Russia?

Cosmonaut expects less than the first one, personally I expect more.

ah I'll go read now

Use this archive thread to navigate and find review threads for movies you want (the mods always keep it up-to-date from what I see): 

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/91-rtm-archive-with-links-to-all-movies/

• Like 1

I did write a review for All Is Lost in RTM thread, but it's not really a review cause I basically just agreed with Spaghetti's proper review above me. Robert Redford was incredible!I'll try to put up my thoughts for DBC in its review thread. My overall opinion is that it's well-made, acting performances are top-notch all around, but for some reasons, the story didn't connect much with me, and it's somewhat unsatisfying. Still like it a lot though, I'd given it an A-.And yeah, Matthew is definitely on a roll, he was good in Mud and DBC, and looks to be killing it in Wolf of Wall Street too. I used to be neutral towards him but I'm becoming a fan.

You've been busy at the movies.

You've been busy at the movies.

Hehe, yeah, guess I am. I've been trying to catch movies I want to see during weekdays in between classes' time cause I recently started working full-time on weekends. Movies is a good kind of entertainment and stress-reliever for me, especially now that I have school interviews lining up and all kinds of tests to study for  ^_^ 

• Like 1

Hehe, yeah, guess I am. I've been trying to catch movies I want to see during weekdays in between classes' time cause I recently started working full-time on weekends. Movies is a good kind of entertainment and stress-reliever for me, especially now that I have school interviews lining up and all kinds of tests to study for  ^_^

Oh no wonder I haven't seen you around. I watched CF tonight. It was very good until it got to the end. But overall I liked it.

• Like 1

Should comfortably cross 25m total.

25m for 2 weeks is locked, especially if exchange rate will go up, i'm calling my forecast "at least" for a reason ;D

2x multiplier, it's good, particularly compared to its Chinese performance!

THG had 2x mp, with much stronger competition.

Edited by Cosmonaut

Use this archive thread to navigate and find review threads for movies you want (the mods always keep it up-to-date from what I see): 

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/91-rtm-archive-with-links-to-all-movies/

lol I'm dumber than I thought

thx a lot!

now that I have school interviews lining up and all kinds of tests to study for  ^_^

aw good luck with that!

good thing my studying times are long gone :D

really E u didnt like the ending? imo it was the best part )))

Do you expect good numbers for The Hobbit 2 in Russia?

Cosmonaut expects less than the first one, personally I expect more.

as usual I think it will do the same or less $$$ but hope for more

it has lots of ELVES afterall! it must do better :P

Among holdovers only Last Vegas survivied this slaughter. 

happy LV news

finally gona see tomorrow. looks hilarious imo

as usual I think it will do the same or less $$$ but hope for more

it has lots of ELVES afterall! it must do better :P

happy LV news

finally gona see tomorrow. looks hilarious imo

Let's hope for more, I want it to beat Stalingrad!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

lol I'm dumber than I thought

thx a lot!

aw good luck with that!

good thing my studying times are long gone :D

really E u didnt like the ending? imo it was the best part )))

It was cheap. Like they ran out of money.

• Like 1