Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

I just thought about it, but TDKR will lose many screens because it won't be in 3D, Russians love 3D and many of their screens are dedicated to it, it's certainly an advantage for TASM there.I remember Battleship got hurt because of its lack of 3D.

My forecasts about some movies in Russia :-American Reunion : $13 million > 11.8-Titanic 3D : $14 million > 13.4-Battleship : $55 million >>> 22-The Avengers : $48 million > 43.5-The Amazing Spiderman : $65 million >>> 20+-Batman TDKR : $50 million-Twilight 4-2 : $40 million-Bilbo The Hobbit : $60 million

of course unfair, but I could not resist.: you are always too highBTW your TA estimate was quite good :)

of course unfair, but I could not resist.: you are always too highBTW your TA estimate was quite good :)

Ahaha it's mean :PYeah, I was way too optimistic I must admit it, the potential of Russian box office seemed unlimited for me at the beginning of the thread, but I learned from my mistake, and I know this market better now :D

The number would be higher with the same exchange rates than in 2007 :( I would be curious to have TASM and SM3 numbers in rubles...Juni, could you help us with that please?

Edited by Fullbuster

Apparently Spidey is doing not very good in Russia. Weekend estimate dropped to $10.25m and that is including IMAX previews. Without them it's only $9.23m. Spanish I want you grossed estimated $2.46m. Refined numbers will come later.

Edited by juni78ukr