Eric the Marxist

Thunderbolts* | May 2, 2025 | MCU

I watched the leaked trailer. The footage looks good but I still think it will flop. Maybe if Cap4 gets good wom then this will have a better opening than what I'm expecting. Edited by eddyxx

5 minutes ago, Durden said:

Marvel must be happy about this leak. It's already changing the discourse about the movie months before the official marketing campaign.

I don't understand why they don't release the trailer online already.

7 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

I don't understand why they don't release the trailer online already.

Because it's weak for the first trailer. They finished filming in june and there's a ton of post-production. Fans might be happy with this footage,  but general audience needs more. 

There's almost no action in Cap4 trailer and cgi is meh, I hope Disney won't repeat the same mistake with Thunderbolts.

And I hope they will change some of the costumes (Thena's main costume is full CG in Eternals, btw, so why not)

Edited by cinema pal

So apparently there's actually a second D23 event this year, one in Brazil, in early November. Wouldn't be surprised if they decided to drop the trailer for this worldwide there, especially since it wasn't at D23 when most of next year's releases were

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

So apparently there's actually a second D23 event this year, one in Brazil, in early November. Wouldn't be surprised if they decided to drop the trailer for this worldwide there, especially since it wasn't at D23 when most of next year's releases were

Some new announcement about future Marvel project?