Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

5 hours ago, pepsa said:

1m Thursday, did something open today?

Yes, the movies I talked to you about.

They could be small budget release but new releases always take some screens from bigger movies because the number of theaters/screens is still too low for such a populated country even if it's improving.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Yes, the movies I talked to you about.

They could be small budget release but new releases always take some screens from bigger movies because the number of theaters/screens is still too low for such a populated country even if it's improving.

I still think it will come in higher. More like 1.1m cause it would be a big drop. That said it will rebound a bit over the weekend for sure!

• Like 1

On 11/05/2018 at 5:02 AM, Fullbuster said:

At least it has a chance at R$200m...Reaching R$100m isn't an easy bar to reach in Brazil, a bit like reaching $500m in the US...so reaching R$200m is astronomical!

All rest on Sunday if it can manage lc200m, either by Sunday or Monday I'd say see how it goes. getting close to 12m admits

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rthanos said:

All rest on Sunday if it can manage lc200m, either by Sunday or Monday I'd say see how it goes. getting close to 12m admits

Reaching R$200m this Sunday would mean it's around $57m, amazing! And I didn't underestimate it with time :P

• Like 1

Just now, Skwunk said:

This and the Indian runs have been the most fun Infinity War runs to follow.

Yeah it's doing amazing here, and it's not over yet. We need that nice and tasty $69m.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Skwunk said:

This and the Indian runs have been the most fun Infinity War runs to follow.

The last time I've been this excited about a box office run when it comes to Brazil was in 2012 thanks to...The Avengers!

This franchise is a blessing for the Brazilian box office, pure magic! xD

• Like 2