Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

That makes sense too. Maybe I don't think it's that dangerous because my city isn't and every place I've ever went inside the country weren't either. 

Though I never went to where people say it's dangerous, like Rio, Salvador, Recife, Fortaleza or São Paulo. I just think it's not worth the risk.

I live near from Recife and isn't so dangerous. People think here in Brazil everybody walk armed and with bulletproof vest.

• Like 2

Just don't wear a Rolex when you go to the beach in Rio, just a cheap towel and a couple of Reais for açai and cheese bread. I've been there many times and I felt completely safe.

Lucky man! I can't imagine the sight of all these women on Rio's beaches :P

Weekend Top 3 admissions:1- The Fault in our Stars, 1064339 adm, new.2- Maleficent, 818752 adm. Cume: 22129993- DoFP, 480815 adm. Cume: 3404232Great hold for Maleficent!!! It dropped less than 15%!!!

Great hold indeed!

Godzilla didn't open big and the drops have been abysmal, dropped almost 60% in the second weekend, 75% in the third and 70% in the fourth. TASM2 had one of the worst multipliers I have seen, it didn't even get a 3x multpier (3-4x multiplier means bad WOM here), the actual multiplier being 2.45x. EOT also didn't have a good drop considering its low OW. DOFP held really well, comparision:

Drop at the same point in time - tickets sold in its 3th weekend - tickets sold in the rest of its run.
X3 -48% - 269.165 - 777.326
FC -38% - 250.673 - 873.577
Wolverine -48% - 335.256 - 878.113
Origins -30% -  326.339 -  581.226

DOFP -35% - 480.815

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 3

it's not just impressive or great, it's the biggest OW ever (in admissions) for a movie that doesn't contain special effects and explosions.

Amazing!!! Stellar!! F*cking great!! Better than that only two of that!! A Dream!!! Super f*cking Incredible!! Unbelievable but real!!! 

it's not just impressive or great, it's the biggest OW ever (in admissions) for a movie that doesn't contain special effects and explosions.

Yes,in admissions because the number in dollars didn't seem that big lolStill,that great :D

Soccer experts didn't bet on Spain would get on the final last time.... Last time in S-Africa they also said that it would be the Wolrd championship of S-America but no.... I don't think it will be likely

• Like 1

Soccer experts didn't bet on Spain would get on the final last time.... Last time in S-Africa they also said that it would be the Wolrd championship of S-America but no.... I don't think it will be likely

Oh ok, didn't know, not a soccer fan though..^^"