Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

8 hours ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

I don't know if it is Worldwide but it's also happening here in my country, Mad Max will be re-released very soon.

I still don't know if it will be limited or not but I'm so excited! I'll see my favorite movie of 2015 again! :excited:

We all know that you only loved it because of Tommy Hardy 

9 minutes ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

Oh no, I loved it bc it's action packed and Charlize is a badass :D

it's incredible how most of girls really loved MM, I mean, most of girls don't like action movies, especially insane ones like MM, but my ex gf freak loved it, even said that it was the 'best movie that she ever watched', and my female friend also really enjoyed it, what MM has to make girls enjoy it too? Probably the great representation of the female public brought by Furiosa

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

it's incredible how most of girls really loved MM, I mean, most of girls don't like action movies, especially insane ones like MM, but my ex gf freak loved it, even said that it was the 'best movie that she ever watched', and my female friend also really enjoyed it, what MM has to make girls enjoy it too? Probably the great representation of the female public brought by Furiosa

I can't understand how people in this forum call it overrated, seriously :popcorn:

I didn't see The Revenant, Room and Brooklyn yet, but Fury Road is easily the best among the other 5 BP nominations.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I can't understand how people in this forum call it overrated, seriously :popcorn:

I didn't see The Revenant, Room and Brooklyn yet, but Fury Road is easily the best among the other 5 BP nominations.

I never saw ppl here calling MM of overrated, actually, when it was reased, almost the whole forum called it a masterpiece 

22 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Are you going to watch ODM? I want to see PB, especially because it has that Venezuelan guy, who is always a good thing to see 

I don't think so. But part of me is curious to see how cheap it looks on the big screen, though. :ph34r:

And I'm actually very curious to watch Point Break, it looks good in the trailer. The reviews are discouraging, I will certainly be disappointed, but the trailer got my attention.

26 minutes ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

I haven't seen it yet.

According to my friends the movie is bad, but the locations and action scenes are incredible. They also filmed in Venezuela, Canaima (Amazonas), and that's nice. I'm going to see it next week anyway. 

Really??? I remember you saying in the PB topic that it was great, I think I'm just becoming crazy LMFAO 

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

311p3ch.jpg

Again: she's getting fantastic reviews for her Vegas residency and the acting on her TV show.

And for her to still be a household name after so many years with these reviews says everything you need to know about critics.

Nobody stays relevant for so many time without talent.

@Napoleon

Have you checked Box Office today? They're currently predicting a $154m OW for BVS, it would be only $2m bigger than the THG record, despite the 3D (and also, a total below THG & CF), oh, and usually their first predictions are always bigger than the real number, it means that BVS has big chances of not breaking the THG record, poor you if this happens :rofl: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

@Napoleon

Have you checked Box Office today? They're currently predicting a $154m OW for BVS, it would be only $2m bigger than the THG record, despite the 3D (and also, a total below THG & CF), oh, and usually their first predictions are always bigger than the real number, it means that BVS has big chances of not breaking the THG record, poor you if this happens :rofl: 

I heard they predicted similar numbers for The Avengers.

Well, at least it is growing from its 2013 predecessor. Too bad you can't say that about The Hunger Games.

r4.gif

• Like 1