Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

The ER is probably not going to get any better because of the political climate and uncertainty surrounding the election later this year. Recent polls, don't help since they show that it is basically an open race. 

External factors are also important especially for the most recent rapid rise which is mostly due to the dollar rise. However it will probably oscillate in this range for the rest of the year. 

Nada a Perder fraudulent run undermines Os Farofeiros good run. A shame 

Infinity Wars run will be exciting to see. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I'll be watching it in 37 hours!!!! I can't wait to see it.

Have fun xD

I'm ready to go right now, it's in 1 hour but I won't give you my feedback till tomorrow because I'll probably be too tired tonight and busy tomorrow.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Have fun xD

I'm ready to go right now, it's in 1 hour but I won't give you my feedback till tomorrow because I'll probably be too tired tonight and busy tomorrow.

Meanwhile, enjoy this wonderful boxart (release: July 13 in NA/EU), unrelated to BO but so beautiful that I had to share it, it's pure art :wub:

A1kcfYMafRL.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Have fun xD

Thanks!!!

I hope you'll have a great experience. Can't wait to read your review. XD

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Thanks!!!

I hope you'll have a great experience. Can't wait to read your review. XD

Probably later today. It was fantastic by the way, my favorite MCU movie and it's far ahead of the rest, my dreamed MCU movie FINALLY! :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Probably later today. It was fantastic by the way, my favorite MCU movie and it's far ahead of the rest, my dreamed MCU movie FINALLY! :)

I said F-it and did like you said, took my gf to the movies they only had a few seats left in the front of the theater, but it was worth it. The humor was excelent, but when it needed to be serious it was. Love the thanos story and I left the cinema in silence. It's the best avengers movie by far.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, pepsa said:

I said F-it and did like you said, took my gf to the movie they have only few seats left in the front of the theater, but it was worth it. The humor was excelent, but when it needed to be serious it was. Love the thanos story and I left the cinema in silence. It's the best avengers movie by far.

Ahaha you were right, sometimes it's just good to go unprepared without anxiety, live and let live :P

About my impressions, don't worry if it's a bit late: I don't feel well, tough day so I'm really tired. But it's gonna be really good :D