Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

16 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

It's crazy to me that Black Panther: Wakanda Forever won't even make $400 M overseas. Maybe not even $380 M. Love and Thunder made more. And even The Batman. 🤯 I now wonder how a Star Wars movie would perform internationally if it was released during the pandemic era.

Yep I think they made a.mistake not recasting black Panther. I respect why, but very bad business decision..Since fans weren't ready for someone else to Don the suit and it be so.radically different..Then the Ironman thing in the film and getting rid of key characters most liked

I had a feeling the repeat business would.feel.a blow

Kayom

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

can someone tag the posts w/ the numbers on them or "recommend" the post on here?  These threads are gettn worse by the day... 

So true!

Like a Kindergarten here, you have to search deeply to find posts with real information instead of stupid comments..

Sad.

• Like 3

Just now, Johnny Tran said:

Smh....  i get being funny but the thread is a mess with all the stanning.  Some of us just wanna discuss the numbers. 

Look, just say you missed what was a properly spelled out CAD in the title, it's better than arguing back and forth over this.

1 minute ago, JustLurking said:

Look, just say you missed what was a properly spelled out CAD in the title, it's better than arguing back and forth over this.

Eyeroll.  Whatever. Back to the actual discussion..     The snowstorm def affected Sat by a couple mill.  This could have easily done $90m+ for the 4-day..   

A2 is alive and feasting...