kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 281.9M overseas | 439.0M worldwide

Deadline: 

Elsewhere, Mexico grossed $2.8M from its No. 1 opening Friday at 902 sites including previews. The release is the widest in the Transformers franchise. 

Peru has been a standout with $855K on Friday at 107 locations — the biggest ever for the franchise, best ever Friday for Paramount and the year’s top Friday. At No. 1 in the market, it has cumed $2.6M including previews.

Indonesia, a Top 5 market on Bumblebee, grossed $830K on Friday at 431 locations and ranked No. 1. The three-day cume through Friday is $2.4M.

The UK opened at No.2 on Friday, and also in the series’ widest release, has a running cume of $1.5M.

• Like 1

Indonesian top import OW 2023:

1. Fast X $9.075.093

2. Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania $4.719.906

3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 $4.525.193

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

3-day $2.4M (BiBO tracking $2.408.820)

4-day BiBO tracking $3.78M

5-day BiBO projection $5.00-5.07M

12 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

I'm liking these numbers. This movie should go past 500 considering the reception and Flash possibly underperforming. Even if it only hits 475, Paramount won't quit. They're probably thinking this movie had to pay for the sins of the Michael Bay films. 

Edited by Vector Sigma

Transformer really lost its popularity now,yesterday I had a video connect with my friend,and I’m at France that time,she saw Transformer poster on street and asked me “Is that Transformers new movie?Seriously?I thought that series already end since I’ve not heard the news from the franchise long time.”

Still Remember the era that every Transformer film always lead to the whole national discussion and top hot hype on Intertnet.

Edited by Sophia Jane

2 minutes ago, Purple Minion said:

Those $5M in Peru are 😳. Was it filmed there?

https://andina.pe/Ingles/noticia-machu-picchu-scenery-for-colossal-battle-in-transformers-the-rise-of-the-beasts-943432.aspx#:~:text=The "Transformers%3A Rise of the,that it was his idea.

The "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts" premiere has been a resounding success. The mega-production, filmed in Peru almost entirely, showcases the beautiful and ancient landscapes of Cusco (Machu Picchu) and San Martin (Tarapoto) regions.

Lorenzo di Bonaventura, the film's producer, confessed that it was his idea.
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1