filmlover

The 95th Academy Awards official live feed thread | EEAAO and All Quiet win most of the awards. A24 reigns supreme and Asian Excellence is high

So if you’re in the UK this being broadcast on regular free TV (which may be a first for us. I don’t know). It’s going to be on Sky News.

Sky News might also broadcast it on their official live-feed on YouTube. If they do broadcast live and you live outside of Britain then set your VPN to UK.

You can also set your VPN to Norway and watch the show Live on Disney+ (which I’m guessing might be easier for some people).

6 minutes ago, Eric the Velocipastor said:

We got an hour to go.

Place your bets. How many Will Smith jokes are we getting tonight? We know Jimmy Kimmel's gonna milk that shit dry. I'm gonna say 4.

I think 2 at most. One by Kimmel, one by a presenter or winner.

The Oscars clearly want to go past that moment.

• Heart 1

26 minutes ago, Eric the Velocipastor said:

We got an hour to go.

Place your bets. How many Will Smith jokes are we getting tonight? We know Jimmy Kimmel's gonna milk that shit dry. I'm gonna say 4.

My wish is that if there are any lame bits forced upon the audience that everyone does what Cate/Regina/Marisa/Todd Field did at the Spirit Awards last week of making a "I'd rather hide under a table than be a part of your dumb skit" statement.

• Like 1