CJohn

Friday Numbers (THG: 6.5M; T3S: 5.6M; CitW: 5.5M)

Lol, I still fail to see what you dislike about her fish. Unlike Krusty Stalwart there's really not much to dislike. ;):P

There`s so much to dislike. Shitto is a bad actress, looked totally wrong for the part but all that can be tolerated if she wasn`t such a fuckin stupid attention whore and just fuckin stupid bitch in general. This brouhahaha with 6 minute cameo that she blew out of proportion to raise her cred, without checking out why there was no audition, perhaps becasue the role was small shit, is just one of many examples. Even PJ said that she was bursting into tears after every take. Talentless hack + drama queen. Insufferable. And that shrill voice. Ugh.

There`s so much to dislike. Shitto is a bad actress, looked totally wrong for the part but all that can be tolerated if she wasn`t such a fuckin stupid attention whore and just fuckin stupid bitch in general. This brouhahaha with 6 minute cameo that she blew out of proportion to raise her cred, without checking out why there was no audition, perhaps becasue the role was small shit, is just one of many examples. Even PJ said that she was bursting into tears after every take. Talentless hack + drama queen. Insufferable. And that shrill voice. Ugh.

Lol, well I guess I don't know about any of that. I just basically know about her as an actress in LOTR, and she seemed fine to me.

Lol, well I guess I don't know about any of that. I just basically know about her as an actress in LOTR, and she seemed fine to me.

But you were drunk or stoned or had migraine or something when you watched her scenes. Hence the altered reality which is far from fine.

But you were drunk or stoned or had migraine or something when you watched her scenes. Hence the altered reality which is far from fine.

:lol: Far from it. Although I might ask you the same question if you enjoyed Krispy Stewwarts in any scene in any of the Twatlites. ;)

Heh,she didn`t audition. He just called her and offered her that 6 minute cameo. Without saying it`s a 6 minute cameo. So Shitto immediately called a press conference to announce that she got a role in Spielberg/Cruise movie without audition even though big stars must audition. But she didn`t cause, you know, she`s such VIP now. Didn`t occur to her that the role may be blink-or-you`ll-miss-it. Which it was. So for the longest time Oz press believed her role was pivotal. Lol, no?

LOLDid she really call a press conference... Hilarious.

:lol: Far from it. Although I might ask you the same question if you enjoyed Krispy Stewwarts in any scene in any of the Twatlites. ;)

Krispy isn`t the worst thing about Twilight. Shitto is the worst thing about LOTR, sticks like a sore thumb.I have problem with Pattz`s constipation and the Cullen clan`s ridiculous awfulness. I can stomach Alice since Ashley Green is trully perfect spot-on casting and Kellan Lutz because he`s a great guy off screen, but those stuffed turkeys Reed, Fachinelli and Rathbone must die.

LOLDid she really call a press conference... Hilarious.

Yes. Man, hilarity from Shitto world doesn`t stop here. This one is better. Shitto was getting married so affraid that paparazzi would swarm the church and ruin her easily maintained privacy, she kicked Catholics out of the church and raised an improvised cloth wall so that nobody takes a picture. Anyway, absolutely no reporter showed up. The reason? Rachel Griffiths was also getting married in another church and being an Emmy winning actress and bone fide bigger name than Shittardo, everyone naturally swarmed that event.

Yes. Man, hilarity from Shitto world doesn`t stop here. This one is better. Shitto was getting married so affraid that paparazzi would swarm the church and ruin her easily maintained privacy, she kicked Catholics out of the church and raised an improvised cloth wall so that nobody takes a picture. Anyway, absolutely no reporter showed up. The reason? Rachel Griffiths was also getting married in another church and being an Emmy winning actress and bone fide bigger name than Shittardo, everyone naturally swarmed that event.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That`s press release they gave. Notice laughable shit about rising star status (lmao!), rave reviews for TTT (hahahaha).

Find the one where it`s mentioned that everyone went to shoot Griffiths wedding instead of this crap.

I finally realized Mirando Otto is the woman that played Cillian Murphy's love interest in a BBC period drama. She was terrible. She had the worst American accent ever and her voice was very shrill. That was the first and last I've ever seen of her.In other news, Katniss rose up and took Moe and Company down on Friday.The 'juggernaut" cannot be stopped, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY