Heretic

Saturday numbers (THG: 9.5m!!! TTS: 6.9m CITW: 5.9m T3D 5.1)

Yep, I give up. This film is a freak. It's going to possibly be at 350 next weekend. 380 is a good possibility. I have completely underestimated the love for this film. I bow down to it. It has defied me every weekend and weekday except for the first 7 days after the OW. Damn you HG...damn you to hell!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2,5 hours it took Titanic to sink and the movie was about 3 hours and something, right?

yeah, Cameron wanted the sinking part of the movie to last as long as the real sinking to recreate eevry minute of it. Bloody genius if you ask me.

Ooh her! But why does everyone here aparently hate her?

Because she sucks, duh! You don`t hate actors for anything but being terrible in every single way and this one was ridiculously miscast, horrid actor plus shrill voice that shrieked not just once but twice! And dumb person to boot. Seriously stupid.

Because she sucks, duh! You don`t hate actors for anything but being terrible in every single way and this one was ridiculously miscast, horrid actor plus shrill voice that shrieked not just once but twice! And dumb person to boot. Seriously stupid.

I didn't put much energy into her as you did it seems. She was really forgettable.

yeah, Cameron wanted the sinking part of the movie to last as long as the real sinking to recreate eevry minute of it. Bloody genius if you ask me.

I love how passionate he worked on the whole ship.

Is that accurate, I don't know the movie well enough. It hit the iceberg around the 45min mark so the sinking was 2.5 hours like it was in real life? If so, that's pretty cool.

Is that accurate, I don't know the movie well enough. It hit the iceberg around the 45min mark so the sinking was 2.5 hours like it was in real life? If so, that's pretty cool.

I just looked it up and ín Wiki they say 2 hours and 40 minutes.

I didn't put much energy into her as you did it seems. She was really forgettable.

Totally. i`m just spreading the truth to lost souls who think she was fine. That`s a wrong F word. Right words are forgettable, fucking awful/terrible/horrible and feces. Edited by fishnets

I imagine you as Rachel McAdam's character from Mean Girls.