Heretic

Saturday numbers (THG: 9.5m!!! TTS: 6.9m CITW: 5.9m T3D 5.1)

Well, the problem is that I really dont like Glee. I watched like 6 episodes just to know what everyone was talking about.Still, glad ya'll like her, I'm not a fan

I am not actualy a fan, but I still think it's great acting and a great show.

Wow. THG showing pretty good legs so far. Go THG! :)

Yep, I give up. This film is a freak. It's going to possibly be at 350 next weekend. 380 is a good possibility. I have completely underestimated the love for this film. I bow down to it. It has defied me every weekend and weekday except for the first 7 days after the OW. Damn you HG...damn you to hell!!!

Yep, I give up. This film is a freak. It's going to possibly be at 350 next weekend. 380 is a good possibility. I have completely underestimated the love for this film. I bow down to it. It has defied me every weekend and weekday except for the first 7 days after the OW. Damn you HG...damn you to hell!!!

Posted Image

Yes, you can have your fun biu. When you're beat, you're beat. This will have about a 2.5 multiplier...incredible for a film that opened that high.