Heretic

Saturday numbers (THG: 9.5m!!! TTS: 6.9m CITW: 5.9m T3D 5.1)

Shit, I havent seen it yet. I bought a dvd set that had it and MG in it. Its really good, right?

It's really good and Paul Rudd, Brittany Murphy & Alicia Silverstone deliver great perfomance and it funny as MG, and maybe better. I dunno I like Clueless better than MG.

Wait, Titanic hit the iceberg way after the 45 minute mark in the film surely?

Yeah...No way was the sinking part in the film the same as in real life. It was about 90 minutes or something in the film.

Excellent hold for THG, that 21.7 is right in the 21-22 range I had for it this weekend.

I do see that the total is a bit off, they have 21.7 weekend with a 335.7 total, but as of Thursday the total was $315,569,539 making the total $337.269.

Yeah...No way was the sinking part in the film the same as in real life. It was about 90 minutes or something in the film.

I am not saying the movie and the sinking is in sync someway, just telling how long it was from the impact to it hitting the bottom.

Mean Girls is one of my favourite films.

Its SO quote-able. So well written, made, cast and acted. I love it.

Who couldn't love a film that has this line:

"I don't hate you because you're fat. You're fat because I hate you."

:lol:

'Boo you whore'

Posted Image

Edited by theultimatebiu

I would quote MG all the time, but none of the quotes really work in finnish and nobody knows that movie here. <_<

You are not alone in that. All scandinavian are clueless in most of the movies.

I know right? Most good movies are either not released at all or get dumped straight to dvd in finland. :angry:

Yeah, they always release big hollywood budget movies and forget the good and small ones.

I know right? Most good movies are either not released at all or get dumped straight to dvd in finland. :angry:

Seriously? I thought that kind of shit happens only in Crusader`s area. Isn`t Finland,like, West and developed and whatever?

Seriously? I thought that kind of shit happens only in Crusader`s area. Isn`t Finland,like, West and developed and whatever?

Yes, the local distiributers like to play it safe, and not take any risks. Only movies that are guaranteed to make money are released in theaters. Fucking depressing for film buffs like me.. Edited by Jack Nevada