Heretic

Saturday numbers (THG: 9.5m!!! TTS: 6.9m CITW: 5.9m T3D 5.1)

Is that accurate, I don't know the movie well enough. It hit the iceberg around the 45min mark so the sinking was 2.5 hours like it was in real life? If so, that's pretty cool.

No, it doesn't hit the iceberg until the halfway point or so. On VHS the intermission (it was split into 2 tapes) occurs right after Andrews says the ship is going to sink, which is 5-10 minutes max after the collision. Edited by 4815162342

Totally. i`m just spreading the truth to lost souls who think she was fine. That`s a wrong F word. Right words are forgettable, fucking awful/terrible/horrible and feces.

Where the hell is the LIKE button?

Mean Girls is such a smart and well-made movie. Its one of my favorite comedies of the last decade.Too bad that whenever I tell someone I like it, they say stuff like "sounds gay" or "thats a girls movie"

+1 I like it too.

Mean Girls is such a smart and well-made movie. Its one of my favorite comedies of the last decade.Too bad that whenever I tell someone I like it, they say stuff like "sounds gay" or "thats a girls movie"

They cna suck it. Lots of gusy like MG too because it`s smart and funny and chicks are hot. Only insecure mama basement dwellers can rag against it just because it didn`t have Kristen Bell or whatever other retarded reason. Edited by fishnets

No, it doesn't hit the iceberg until the halfway point or so. On VHS the intermission (it was split into 2 tapes) occurs right after Andrews says the ship is going to sink, which is 5-10 minutes max after the collision.

I think we are talkin about from the moment it hit the iceberg till it was in the bottom.

Titanic had an estimated 2,224 people on board when she struck an iceberg at 23:40 (ship's time[a]) on Sunday, 14 April 1912. She sank two hours and forty minutes later at 02:20 (05:18 GMT) on Monday, 15 April, resulting in the deaths of 1,514 people, making it one of the deadliest peacetime maritime disasters in history.

From wiki.org

I think we are talkin about from the moment it hit the iceberg till it was in the bottom.

In that case it took just under 2 hours 40 minutes from collision (11:40 PM) to being totally submerged (2:18 AM).