SLAM!

SURVIVOR MUSHROOM KINGDOM Episode Seven: "Shy Guy Circuit"

@Agafin @Asyulus @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @elcaballero @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Goldenhour36 @Jack Sparrow @Rorschach

Hello Survivors,

After waiting for the studios to release their estimate numbers, we have realized that estimates might not be released until tomorrow due to Memorial Day. Production is now turning to you to ask if you would like the finished episode to be posted tonight.

This is feasible because with estimate numbers, there is currently a 3% gap between first place and second place, and something remarkable would need to happen for the second place score to overtake the one in first. If I post the episode with estimate numbers, and the 3-day actual numbers change who won individual immunity, I would tag everyone to let you know. I would be tagging everyone anyway because I would plan to edit in the scores with actual regardless.

Posting the episode tonight would offer players the allotted time to strategize, because no matter how the actual numbers change the scores, most players will know with estimate numbers that they definitely aren’t the immunity winners. And if the winner does change, I get to write a humorous skit where immunity is taken from one player and given to another player at the last minute.

So my question to the survivors is this: would you like the episode and results to be posted with estimate numbers tonight, or would you like me to wait, potentially until late Tuesday, to post the episode and results with actuals? Please “like” to say “yes” or press “knock it off” to say “no.” If permitted, I will post the episode tonight by 11:59 PM EST.

Production wishes you a happy Memorial Day!

Signed,

Mr. Aviator Sunglasses Producer Man

• Like 6