code65536

Monday (16 Apr 2012) Results (THG: 1.4M, Cabin: 1.2M, AR: 0.85M)

I've never even heard of them until Cocho :lol:

It's all Fox's fault. Blame those bastards at FOX for screwing over poor Whedon. :lol:

I never once said Serenity didn't flop, because it did.

I did and will always defend Firefly because FOX did, in fact, screw that show.

Right.

And of course, the fact that people ignored the show had nothing to do with it flopping and being cancelled. Oh, no...if only Fox had truly wanted to help the show, they would not have just picked it up in the first place, no...they should have done more, because we all know that a badly conceived, badly acted (by non-stars and genre "actors") rip-off of Blake's 7 and Cowboy Bebop, would have attracted 20 million viewers a week had Fox helped more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, the WWWs and their futile spinning.

It's all Fox's fault. Blame those bastards at FOX for screwing over poor Whedon. :lol:

Right.

And of course, the fact that people ignored the show had nothing to do with it flopping and being cancelled. Oh, no...if only Fox had truly wanted to help the show, they would not have just picked it up in the first place, no...they should have done more, because we all know that a badly conceived, badly acted (by non-stars and genre "actors") rip-off of Blake's 7 and Cowboy Bebop, would have attracted 20 million viewers a week had Fox helped more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, the WWWs and their futile spinning.

Yes, the show got low ratings, again I'm never going to dispute that. However, do you just like to ignore such facts as FOX airing the episodes OUT OF ORDER? I'm sure the show was REAL easy to get into when the PILOT was NOT aired first. That's all Whedon's fault, isn't it?

Do you honestly think that a mediocre show about cowboys in space, with SyFy-level special effects and atrocious acting from a cadre of non-stars would have garnered stellar ratings on a network had it been shown in order? That "FOX SCREWED IT OVER BY SHOWING IT OUTOF ORDER" excuse is such a feeble attempt from Whedon and his WWWs at trying to save face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:She's just desperately waiting to evolve into Gyarados, but alas it never comes!

Alas, it never will come. Why? Because the only two moves she knows are Flail and Splash, and they don't help her win in battles with pokemon who know many moves Thus, she never gets experience.She will continue flapping on until she's out of water... Then you know what comes...

Do you honestly think that a mediocre show about cowboys in space, with SyFy-level special effects and atrocious acting from a cadre of non-stars would have garnered stellar ratings on a network had it been shown in order? That "FOX SCREWED IT OVER BY SHOWING IT OUTOF ORDER" excuse is such a feeble attempt from Whedon and his WWWs at trying to save face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look, I understand you're mad that Cabin is going to make way more than you thought it would. Not only that, but The Avengers is going to get close to DOUBLING your opening weekend prediction. You have a lot of frustration towards Whedon that is frankly, just plain weird. I hope you don't go postal when the entire Internet has a collective nerdgasm when The Avengers hits. If you think he has a following now, just you wait.

Look, I understand you're mad that Cabin is going to make way more than you thought it would.

Not with that tepid opening in the USA, and the few foreign countries it opened in it won't. And with the budget it has, when it's over, it will still be a flop that won't even recoup its costs. (But you will still say it was a hit, just like you WWWs keep denying the flop status of Firefly and Serenity) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that same frontloaded amount. You don't really believe that number makes the 30 million dollar (without P&A) film a hit, do you? Especially considering that the film got not only a tepid number, but a tepid Cinemascore. The funniest thing is that you were still saying that the film will have awesome wom and legs. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ah, WWWs. Always good for a laugh.

Edited by cochofles

Yes, that same frontloaded amount. You don't really believe that number makes the 30 million dollar (without P&A) film a hit, do you? Especially considering that the film got not only a tepid number, but a tepid Cinemascore. The funniest thing is that you were still saying that the film will have awesome wom and legs. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ah, WWWs. Always good for a laugh.

I never once said it would. I certainly hoped it would have great wom and great legs, but I knew that was a long shot. But as others have mentioned, movies have gotten a multiple of 3 with a Cinemascore of C. So we will have to wait and see how it goes.

Saturday increase + lowest Monday drop in the top 20 indicate anything but bad legs so far...

There's that too. Even if this thing somehow manages a miracle run to $50m or more, I'm sure she would still say it was a flop. How much would it need in order to not be considered a flop, in your eyes, obviously?60m? 75m?