JJ-8

Investments - June 2012

Wtf I, just read the other thread. You basically sold percentage you did not have then used the cash from that sale to come in here and buy it.... That's not how it works.

Nopes, you got that wrong. I had 70M. I bought 50% with 60M and sold it for 80M. Again, I bought 50% for 60M and sold it for 75M.

I don't get it? You can't sell anything unless you have the money to buy it first. Jajang made it clear that when you invest you have to make sure that you have enough money, preferably include the money you have left in your post. We don't have the updated bank account, so if someone doesn't have the money and the copy is full it's misleading. I made the same mistake a few times and lost my investment.I simply invest in the film. 50% in Prometheus. There you go.

Edited by The Dark Alfred

I understand the trick, it would have worked if you post 50% instead of 100% in the first post. The first investment was cancelled due to not have enough money. Then the second 50% was bought by you later. So the way it stands at the moment that I invested 50% and bought 50% from you.

It was no trick, Alfred. Only business. I saw an opportunity and I capitalized on that.

Earlier, I saw Jajang giving as much as could be afforded, even if the demanded lot was bigger. Which is why I just wrote 100%. If I were in your shoes, I would just write "100% of Prometheus" below it to seal any loopholes. When I did what I did, I was sure I was breaking no rules.

However, if you still believe you were tricked or misled, and Jajang says that I got the whole 100% and sold it to you for 155M, then I am offering a 15M rebate (selling 100% for 140M, i.e. 50% for 80M and 50% for 60M).

I hope this will clear the matter.

My DS investment was canceled the same way and someone else got the share. If I pay 140m for 100%, it's fine, I can live with that.

OK. Lets first see what Jajang says. If the budget is 100M things can get confusing.

No. Xeno that's wrong. You stated 100% to invest knowing full well you wouldn't had enough which decieved Alfred into thinking it was full. Then onsell 50 so you can come back here and use that cash to buy the other 50 which you alone knew was availableI'm not sure as I'm on my phone but want your second post in this thread after you sold the other 50 to Alfred?Alfred just cancel you're purchase off Xeno and buy from here.

No. Xeno that's wrong. You stated 100% to invest knowing full well you wouldn't had enough which decieved Alfred into thinking it was full. Then onsell 50 so you can come back here and use that cash to buy the other 50 which you alone knew was availableI'm not sure as I'm on my phone but want your second post in this thread after you sold the other 50 to Alfred?Alfred just cancel you're purchase off Xeno and buy from here.

I didn't know how much I had in my bank account until Alfred posted that thread, after which I calculated it and estimated that I'd get 50%-70%.And I don't think I did anything wrong. Was I supposed to let Alfred know that 50% of Prometheus was available? No. Alfred made a mistake by assuming everyone had enough money to buy 100% and not closing the loophole by asking 100% himself (which Jajang himself suggested to CJohn once). And it was not my job to correct him, it was his own. Do the strikers in soccer let the defenders correct their mistakes before attacking? They don't, instead they try to use it to their advantage. If they cannot be held ethically responsible for that, neither can I be, let alone the rules.And its no use for Alfred to cancel the purchase from me, because he'd have to buy 100% with 140M anyways. I did these at a 15M loss to myself just so that the environment doesn't get sour.And by the way, to counter what Alfred told about my not getting 50% the first time I invested, I found 2 people asking 100% without stating bank account and getting as much as they could afford. Alfred himself was 1 of them.Lightyagami requested 100% of Ghost Rider but did not have enough funds. Jajang gave him as much as he could afford.Alfred requested 100% of AR but did not have enough funds. Jajang gave him as much as he could afford.In none of these cases, the buyer disclosed his bank account.So, I believe I have full rights to 100% of Prometheus based on 'first come first serve' basis.But still, I gave Alfred 50% at base value. Edited by XenoZodiac

That's correct, however you can't sell anything until it's been confirmed that you got that 50%. It's just a calculation. It's not my job to speculate whether you have enough funds or not. We'll wait from Jajang to sort it out, but I posted my 50% here, so in my book I got 50 from here and bought 50 from you. If I end up paying 140m it's still not bad. I expect the initial budget to go higher.

sorry guys... work in progress this week.. but it's coming by the weekend at the latest - including sorting out the promethius problem... no chance tonight but hoping to have a couple of spare hours tomorrow night....