RTX

Saturday numbers.

Yeah, my bad, not sure what I was thinking there I meant 3.8 which would not be too hard for it to get. Not a lock, but certainly not impossible.

Haha sorry for my first line that sounded real bitchy when I re read it. Yeah i think it will hit 400m. the way it is holding and with dollar theaters, unless Avengers absolutely kills it.4 400m films this year???

Four 400M films would be pretty damn awesome. All four of them (THG, TA, TDKR and TH) were/are my four most anticpated films of the year so that would be perfect for me. :lol:

Edited by Magic

It hasn't happened before because no material based on a book has been split with both of them in 3D.The December release is a big help. The new cameras is a plus. 3D is a huge addition. And of course the fanbase.

Edited by kayumanggi

Potter couldn't, neither could Twilight. Hell, neither of those even got 300M! Yeah, I know that those are horrible to compare to the badassness of Lord of the Rings, but I just don't see a part I of a two parter getting that high. Sorry.

Potter couldn't, neither could Twilight. Hell, neither of those even got 300M! Yeah, I know that those are horrible to compare to the badassness of Lord of the Rings, but I just don't see a part I of a two parter getting that high. Sorry.

Wait till December and you shall see. ;) Edited by Magic

There are a lot of things going for TH: AUJ. Let us wait for the next trailer.

I don't know where you think Hobbit, part I will get 400M from. When has a movie split up into two parts ever achieved such greatness?

Fanboy predictions. I'm willing to bet anything TH won't come close to 400M. Might not even hit 300M.