RTX

Saturday numbers.

So, had TLAM opened two weeks earlier, it could've clipped THG's streak from four down to just two weeks...

I don't know about that. THG hype has died down a bit now. The market has been empty for weeks and that had a fair bit to do with the numbers it's doing IMO. Prime for a breakout. I don't think it would have done the same numbers two weeks ago. Edited by Magic

Does TLAM have a chance to make any money OS? Most of these black urban movies have dome practically no business OS.

I doubt it.. There are lots of markets where it won´t even open in

I don't know about that. THG hype has died down a bit now. The market has been empty for weeks and that had a fair bit to do with the numbers it's doing IMO. Prime for a breakout. I don't think it would have done the same numbers two weeks ago.

I mean we all saw what happened to films that were too close to THG. They all suffered. JC and Wrath were completely overshadowed by it and films didn't do well the next week or two after either.

I mean we all saw what happened to films that were too close to THG. They all suffered. JC and Wrath were completely overshadowed by it and films didn't do well the next week or two after either.

Yeah, THG pretty much destoryed everything except 21 Jump Street and The Lorax.