Issac Newton

Weekdays Thread | THU - GxK $4.1M, Dune II $1.08M

Dune is now 72.9% of Batman. Last Wednesday was 71.06%, the previous Wednesday was 69.1%. Still just about 2% per week. Would really help the crawl to $300 mil if it dropped like... 35% this weekend. That would put it at 73.8% on Sunday.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

Dune is now 72.9% of Batman. Last Wednesday was 71.06%, the previous Wednesday was 69.1%. Still just about 2% per week. Would really help the crawl to $300 mil if it dropped like... 35% this weekend. That would put it at 73.8% on Sunday.

I’m not really a $300m believer at this point, but I do think if it gets close enough, they might pull an IMAX rerelease to try and push it over the line.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Starphanluke said:

I’m not really a $300m believer at this point, but I do think if it gets close enough, they might pull an IMAX rerelease to try and push it over the line.

That's my hope, really. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ReturnOfTheBoxOffice said:

Will GxK gain any theaters this weekend? I imagine theaters that have Ghostbusters and not Godzilla are mad af right now.

They heard you!

500+ cinemas got rid of Ghostbusters already. 

87 added GvK, so it’s now the widest release this weekend. 

• Like 1