Eric is Quiet

INSIDE OUT 2 WEEKEND THREAD | 155M DOM, 140M OS | Summer is back, Disney saves the day! | πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

22 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

How did we get to β€˜what if Gladiator has a trailer with rap on it?’

Β 

A teaser for Gladiator II is an easy slam dunk just playing the Zimmer theme from the first. Β That is what it will be.Β 

It will be a slow moody version of REM’s Shiny Happy People.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

22 minutes ago, Mickiland16 said:

Kinda out of topic and it's too early but I'm curious, how big do you guys expect Toy Story 5 to be now? I think it could increase from TS4 if nostalgia is played one last time (adult Andy?)Β 

Pirates 5 numbers.

5 minutes ago, cannastop said:

when's the last time two movies that are direct competitors released on the same day? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

They moved Wild Robot because of that.

Well we may see that soon if neither Wicked or Moana 2 blink. Seems like Universal and Disney are being more directly competitive with each other these days.Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YM! said:

Do feel if Dragon moves, that Elio could be a nice little hit if reception is great. Not like a Inside Out but a $225m domestic/$550m WW hit

Yeah maybe I'm too optimist but I think it will be back at "normal" Pixar box office at least in the OW. I trust in great reception as the director was a co-director in Coco

1 minute ago, Mickiland16 said:

Yeah maybe I'm too optimist but I think it will be back at "normal" Pixar box office at least in the OW. I trust in great reception as the director was a co-director in Coco

And the director of Turning Red is on it. It gives me confidence in the project too.

8 hours ago, JustLurking said:

We do not care

Yeah, sure nobody cares about one of the most knowledgeable users on the best subreddit of the best social media website of all timeΒ πŸ™„

Edited by HummingLemon496
  • Haha 2

Just now, HummingLemon496 said:

Yeah, sure nobody cares about one of the most knowledgeable users on the best subreddit of the best social media website of all timeΒ πŸ™„

This is the funniest message i have ever seen on the internet.Β 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Why did you quote me again 8 hours after the first time, it really stuck with you huh

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Why did you quote me again 8 hours after the first time, it really stuck with you huh

Because honestly I don't see what's wrong with referring to a Reddit user (especially a more high profile one like him) if it is related to the topic at hand, and yeah 620M+ DOM total would be fucked up. If it's some random, unrelated shit then I could understand why you'd be upset at referring to u/AgentCooper315.

Edited by HummingLemon496

51 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

How did we get to β€˜what if Gladiator has a trailer with rap on it?’

Β 

A teaser for Gladiator II is an easy slam dunk just playing the Zimmer theme from the first. Β That is what it will be.Β 

Because Cinema Con trailer of Gladiator 2 had rap song in it.

• Like 1