Eric is Anxious

INSIDE OUT 2 WEEKEND THREAD | 155M DOM, 140M OS | Summer is back, Disney saves the day! | πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

Just now, justnumbers said:

Been a bit since your last terrible take.

Β 

Glad to see you not letting us down.

Β 

I'm probably the biggest Marvel fanboy on this forum but Madvocate is right idk I can't think of any counters to his criticisms because they are all correct

Just now, HummingLemon496 said:

Β 

I'm probably the biggest Marvel fanboy on this forum but Madvocate is right idk I can't think of any counters to his criticisms because they are all correct

Your opinion on it not being good is valid, but saying it was poorly received is crazy.

Just now, HummingLemon496 said:

Β 

Idc or give a shit who that guy is.

Β 

No Way Home got an A+ CinemaScore. A+. Let that sink in.

Β 

I don't care what whatever dude got from going piece by piece on his couch.

Β 

It was a phenomenon, extremely well received and fantastic legs specially for its size, demand and time of release.

Β 

Spare me of this pathetic revisionism.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Moderation

Β 

It is too early in the day for this. Please act like adults and treat each other with respect. If you can’t, I will have to threadban some folks. And I know none of you want this on a weekend as exciting as this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

GuysΒ readΒ my comment about this it'll make sense after that.

I misinterpreted your comment. My apologies.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Skim Beeble
  • Like 1

It's not the NWH thread but weekend threads can get a bit shooting the shit about random stuff while we wait for a real number to come in, so:Β  Β 

Yeah as a purely factual objective matter NWH was extremely well receivedΒ 

Β 

The nostalgia of villains+T&A largely carried that, the actual plot was pretty painfully stupid and that's not exactly revisionism plenty of people were saying as much at the time

• Like 5

I'm actually feeling good about the rest of the summer, the only real wild card between now and August is Twisters. At least as far as IP driven titles are concerned. Those lacking the name recognition like Fly Me to the Moon and the majority of the August titles are much less certain.

Just now, Legion Again said:

It's not the NWH thread but weekend threads can get a bit shooting the shit about random stuff while we wait for a real number to come in, so:Β  Β 

Β 

The nostalgia of villains+T&A largely carried that, the actual plot was pretty painfully stupid and that's not exactly revisionism plenty of people were saying as much at the time

Yeah you can talk about this stuff while we wait for numbers. But you have people sniping at each other, trolling, being mean. And like…we don’t need that. We really don’t need that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Legion Again said:

Β 

Stuff like this is why you are the best user on r/boxoffice and BOT combined like damn bro thank you for being able to understand it.

July looks good, but the month I'm really interested in is September. Three movies that could do blockbuster numbers if all the chips fall right and could potentially light a fire for a 24 rally

Β 

Β 

Edited by AniNate
  • Like 2