filmpalace

Weekend Thread | October 11 - 13

Crazy number, but we needed this after Joker's bomb. 

Terrifier 3 - 15M

TWR - 14M

Joker 2 - 9M

Saturday Night - 8M

My Hero Academia - 8M

Beetlejuice - 6M

Apprentice - 5M

TFOne - 3M

Piece by Piece - 2M

Speak no Evil - 1.5M

TOP10 - 73M

More or less in line with Exorcist:Believer weekend last year.

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Interestingly, at my local tonight, Salem’s Lot & Terrifier 3 have sold the same amount of tickets in each of their two evening showings. 

Maybe WB should’ve gone to cinemas with Salem’s Lot in the US and spent a little less on Joker 2. 

I thought Salem's Lot had some solid scares but it's script was a mess imo. Are you gonna see it?

Edited by filmpalace

6 minutes ago, filmpalace said:

Any other users on here that are watching horror movies during spooktober?

So far, I've seen Hocus Pocus, Salem's Lot, Halloween (1978) and It's What's Inside.

Gone through almost all the Nightmare on Elm Streets. Watching the Platinum Dunes one later today. I am…well…not excited per se.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, filmpalace said:

I thought Salem's Lot had some solid scares but it's script was a mess imo. Are you gonna see it?

I will be seeing it in cinemas yes! During the week though, I have Terrifier tonight and Anora tomorrow. 

13 minutes ago, filmpalace said:

Any other users on here that are watching horror movies during spooktober?

So far, I've seen Hocus Pocus, Salem's Lot, Halloween (1978) and It's What's Inside.

I watch them all year round of course 😅 I enjoyed It’s What’s Inside but wouldn’t class it as horror. Watched ‘Hold Your Breath’ which wasn’t worthwhile and VHS Beyond which has one incredible segment (Live and Let Dive). 

6 minutes ago, Eric the Clown said:

Gone through almost all the Nightmare on Elm Streets. Watching the Platinum Dunes one later today. I am…well…not excited per se.

Oof, good luck. I like Kyle Gallner in that one, but that's about the only memorable and positive thing about it. I still need to see 5, 6 and 7. I have a soft spot for the second one - Mark Patton is a scream king.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.