AniNate

10/21-24 Weekday Thread

39 minutes ago, filmpalace said:

Better Sunday to Monday drop than the first Smile and Evil Dead Rise (which also opened around 23M)

Still remnant TMobile ticket buys usable through Thursday (or however long sales were allowed through Sunday)...this is the trend for those deals...

Edited by TwoMisfits

2 hours ago, WebSurfer said:

Around 55% drop vs LW for Terrifier 3 , good jump for Smile 2 , Wed and Thu will be crucial for the 2nd weekend. I expect around 50% drop . TWR drop is around 38% drop . Expect around 30% drop for this weekend.

Is it just me, or hasn’t BOM updated the lifetime WW-gross of the first two Harry Potter movies (that have recently been re-released in China and seems to be doing something there)? Or is the site just ignoring the fact that the current HP-movies has just been re-released in China this and still making money there? 👩🏻‍💼🙆🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

24 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Is it just me, or hasn’t BOM updated the lifetime WW-gross of the first two Harry Potter movies (that have recently been re-released in China and seems to be doing something there)? Or is the site just ignoring the fact that the current HP-movies has just been re-released in China this and still making money there? 👩🏻‍💼🙆🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

It seems to not have updated yet, but most likely will once its run ends there