Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

This is madness !!!!Just got back from my second viewing : this is pop corn movie artistry at its finest !You walk out of it with a big smile on your face because the movie contains so many cool moments you forget some of them.I didn't get the Iron Man's "meet Phil" line, who are the flying monkeys and what's up with the discussion between Nick Fury and Maria Hill about Colson's Cap America trading cards ???Puny God bitch !!!!

• Like 1

I just checked Mojo... HISTORY right in front our eyes.Can't believe it.It's almost un-natural.So much money put in ONE movie in 72 hours.

I feel the same way. This is on par with Avatar and Titanic.
  • Like 1

1,223.8% increase for John Carter. And they think no one notices? (I guess we probably are the only ones that actually would)

It deserves every penny.. Outstanding movie!!

$600million is guaranteed. I never thought I would say that after a first weekend. The only question is whether $700m is in play. It would need a Spider-Man level like multiplier. It's possible but I'm going to go conservative and predict $633m

$600million is guaranteed. I never thought I would say that after a first weekend. The only question is whether $700m is in play. It would need a Spider-Man level like multiplier. It's possible but I'm going to go conservative and predict $633m

Un-natural too.

Could TA be fudged right over Titanic?

No apparently Chris Hemsworth has been recast in both roles.

He can do what he wants, any roles, any films but he better not forget where he's coming from.He must gives his time, his soul, his everything to the Avengers franchise. :)He should pray asgardian gods every night for having won this "lottery".

Just got the word that I'm going to see Avengers again in a few minutes. My brother called and said his wife saw it with their young son and they loved it.She...watched it on the internet. :unsure: Gotta wonder how much that cuts into business. (Didn't help that they released the movie everywhere else first)