Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

"When Rth posts numbers they are nearly always spot on"I have seen him post, but how does he know?Just interested.Also such an increase in a Friday number is unheard of..."I'm still a bit cautious though. If that is the case then that bodes well for legs over the weekend." 70/160 and an A+ score do not??lol

Edited by Lordmandeep

It not totally silly for such a big number.It would be around 62 million on midnights or around a 24% increase in admissions from IM2...However the numbers are already so huge...

"I'm still a bit cautious though. If that is the case then that bodes well for legs over the weekend."70/160 and an A+ score do not??lol

It would be a sign of stronger legs over the weekend than I would be expecting if the OD was 70M, let's put it that way. Edited by Magic

If TA scores 80m OD I may just start to believe TDKR can get a 200m OW. How soon before we find out about this?

TDKR doesn`t have 3D which adds up, but, OTOH, some people might be turned off by 3D prices and stay at home. So that offsets each other and anything is possible.

I would love to belief..but that is simply a ridiculous number for TA.Not being impossible but just so amazing to be true...Holding back expectations at 70 million just to be safe.