Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Is that your guess or have their been reports on this?

That is the report. He knows.I'd take it as a given and change the thread title to $74-80m as a minimum. Rth is a better source then Nikki. And thank you Rth. Edited by DeeCee

TDKR doesn`t have 3D which adds up, but, OTOH, some people might be turned off by 3D prices and stay at home. So that offsets each other and anything is possible.

The trailer seems to have gone down really well and the way 2012 is going it feels like the limits of reasonable expectations are getting higher and higher. But I'll wait to see TA's OW figure before thinking about it too much.

It's amazing how we all knew TA was going to get a $70+m OD after Nikki's first update, yet she, who's supposed to be in the know, had $65-67m for waaaay too long lol.

Edited by FTF

TDKR will be huge..Do not doubt this..."It's amazing how we all knew TA was going to get a $70+m OD after Nikki's first update, yet she, who's supposed to be in the know, had $65-67m for waaaay to long lol."65 million was below IM2 day business.The movie got damn 8 sellouts at my theater and was the busiest day ever since TDK there...

Edited by Lordmandeep

That is the report. He knows.I'd take it as a given and change the thread title to $74-80m as a minimum. Rth is a better source then Nikki.And thank you Rth.

All of this is true. Rth delivers the goods.

Lol my friend said TA has some really funny and witty dialogue, more so then IM1 (big reason for sucess).Says it reminded him of the Weedon's Firefly show which was great for the funny witty exchanges.lol nice to see Weedon get even more huge mainstream success.

That is the report. He knows.

I'd take it as a given and change the thread title to $74-80m as a minimum. Rth is a better source then Nikki.

And thank you Rth.

Very true

From his wording I'd say it will fall just short of $80m and be $78-79.8m.That would be right on $60m for the Friday day sessions. If it stayed flat for saturday that would be-Midnights-18mFriday- 60mSaturday- 60mSunday- 40m (-33%)$178m for the weekend and that's probably being conservative.

Edited by DeeCee