tommycruise

I need some really stupid movies please....

Armageddon and Revenge of the Fallen.Armageddon is utter trash only loved by men who have the attention-span of five year old wusses. Also...anyone who cried during that film should be incarcerated. The Bruce/Liv goodbye scene was the most awkward and cheesy scene I've ever seen (I wanna be like you, daddy! STFU EW). Revenge of the Fallen, again, is the worst blockbuster to ever grace the big screen (along with TPM). It's quite possibly one of the stupidest films of the past decade.

The Room.

Troll 2

Manos: The Hands of FateExcept it's so bad it'll rot your brain.

And of course, if you want a modern would-be blockbuster: Battlefield Earth.

The Hottie and the NottieFrom Justin to Kelly

QFT, all of those are horrible. But the worst one is definitely Birdemic. I'd also add Pocket Ninjas to the thread, it's awfully bad, but still not as bad as Birdemic.

I pray I am not too late.

!Also, coming soon the movie of the year:[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4EZVtn5kLI&list=FL2TwckPp5je8x2jonQsYpgA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Btw, Piranhaconda looks so lame, I need to watch this, SyFy Channel is just entertaining because of the bad stuff they air.