tommycruise

I need some really stupid movies please....

AI is the worst movie I've ever seen. I sat down to watch it with six people at home, by the end I was only one in the room - I only continued watching that piece of shit because I was determined to see it through. It went on forever. And then came that ending. If I ever meet Steven Spielberg I will slap him for wasting what seemed like 5 hours, but was probably only 3 hours, of my life.

Excuse me?Artificial Intelligence is one of Spielberg's best films and probably his most personal. It is an immensely beautiful take on life, death, love, and loss. By far his most underrated work.The ending of that film is so heartbreaking and moving.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Like 1

Look for movies by The Asylum: they do really shitty knockoffs of current popular movies, change the title oh-so-slightly, and make a derivative poster. They're remarkably successful at this.Some examples are:TransmorphersTransmorphers: Fall of ManBattle of Los AngelesAmerican WarshipsNazis at the Center of the EarthGrimm's Snow WhitePrincess of Mars :D :D :D

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2: WORST TWO HOURS OF MY LIFE. I enjoyed the original one and the remakes (yes, even The Beginning) but this one was JUST AWFUL. Fully regret watching it. WAS JUST BLEGH.Terminator Salvation: It's just your generic action flick, not the worst BY FAR. But it was just a huge, enormous, gargantuan disappointment to me that I can't help but mention it.