Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

• Community Manager

The thing I love about CAYOM is that people only age in Real World Time. I would've never gotten away with doing Lion Witch Wardrobe, and then Caspian about 4-5 years later in real life. :lol: The cast would've aged too much. Here it's not a problem.

The rule on the old CAYOM is that only child actors age up realistically and the adult actors are the ones who age in real world time. I kind of changed it unilaterally because it just made it really annoying casting child actors and actresses since it was difficult to tell how old they were. I'm kind of surprised I got away with changing what was once a hotly debated issue on the old CAYOM by fiat.

Little Jack Reacher information. Killing Floor takes place 6 month after The Affair. The rating is confirmed R.

Plot summary:

Jack Reacher jumps off a bus and walks fourteen miles down a country road into Margrave, Georgia. An arbitrary decision he's about to regret.

Reacher is the only stranger in town on the day they have had their first homicide in thirty years.The cops arrest Reacher and the police chief turns eyewitness to place him at the scene. As nasty secrets leak out, and the body count mounts, one thing is for sure.

They picked the wrong guy to take the fall.

Cast and crew:

Director: Jonathan Demme (Silence of Lambs)

Writer: Andrew Kevin Walker (Seven)

Confirmed cast: Thomas Jane, Rose Byrne, Dennis Haysbert, John Goodman, James Cromwell, Robert Knepper, Matthew Broderick, Julie Bowen

Film status: possible blockbuster (125-150m total), Oscar longshot

Edited by Alfred Unchained

MPPA Hits Society Hard

Society brandishes a very overloaded R rating in order to avoid a NC-17 rating. The film is rated R for "graphic violence, pervasive language, rape, strong crude and sexual content, nudity, drug abuse, underage drinking, teen partying, mayhem, child abuse, and offensive material- all involving teens" The film will have a unrated original cut on DVD and BLU-Ray.

• Like 1

This has a lot of potential, Hiccup. That MPAA rating does seem a little bit excessive, though. Our generation isn't that messed up. :lol:

Still, I'm interested in seeing why the film recieved such a rating.

Edited by Spaghetti

Full Detains on Cyber Announced

The highly anticipated film from Rian Johnson, (Lucid) "Cyber", depicts a fictional take on the rise of hacktivism. The film examines whether or not these renegades of the internet are heroes, villains, or perhaps both. The film follows a fresh MIT student who, after making an anonymous hacking stunt against an intolerant local school district, gains the attention of a masterful internet pirate, who plans to take him under his wing to begin a revolution of the technological variety. What follows is a descent into a game they can't get out of. The film stars Dave Franco, Mason Lee, Aaron Paul, Anna Kendrick, Oscar Isaacs, and Jeff Daniels.

The film will combine elements from the drama, thriller, and comedy genres to create a unique piece of entertainment, one that may change how audiences see the power of the Internet. Cyber will enter wide release in the fall of Y6.

The film is rated "R" for language including some sexual references and some drug use.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

The previous posters probably worked better, IMO. The last two posters make it seem like Society is being directed by Terrence Malick.

The film is divided into three "sections" which makes marketing a challenge but the film itself powerful (well in my mind).

The first part is introduction stuff and more of a Project Xish style (fun, loud, and sexy) (Very first poster I put up). Makes up about 30% of the film.The second part is very dark, violent, and depressing (Character posters). Makes up about 50% of the filmThe last part takes place 50-55 years later in the future, when the characters are aged (Last posters). Makes up 20% of the film.

Edited by Andrew the Alien

The future life part could work well, if executed properly. Also, as a tip, I would try to keep some seriousness in part 1 and some lightness in part 2. Having such a stark change in tone doesn't seem like a good idea for a movie like this.

Good luck with the film.

The future life part could work well, if executed properly. Also, as a tip, I would try to keep some seriousness in part 1 and some lightness in part 2. Having such a stark change in tone doesn't seem like a good idea for a movie like this.

Good luck with the film.

A theme of hope/redemption is pushed through the film.