Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Posted Image

Spaghetti: 4/4

Numbers: 3/4

Films: 2/4

Are John Woo or Park Chan-Wook characters in The Hateful Eight Redux?

NO

Numbers can pick his pre-read from the following movies:

Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Underworld

Return of the Last Six

Flash 2

Sir Thymes Time 2

LucIIId

Spaghetti can pick any movie of mine for a pre-read

• Like 1

Today I'll announce casting for the parts that aren't real life people

Matt Smith will be playing Quentin Tarantino's lawyer

Jonah Hill will be playing the President of Gawker

Shia LaBeouf will be playing the guy who originally leaked The Hateful Eight script

Patton Oswalt will be playing the guy who wrote the Gawker article revealing the script

And time to guess for Q3. The next two rounds I'll be revealing five, so instead 2 or 4 as requirements, it's 3 or 5. I'm also gonna help you out a bit with the more difficulty with hints

David Tennant (actor/comedian/producer)

Woody Allen (director/screenwriter/producer/business magnate)

Spike Jonze (actor/director/screenwriter/producer/editor)

Joseph Gordon-Levitt (director/producer/screenwriter/actor)

Louis C.K. (screenwriter/producer/director/author/composer/actor; Harrelson/Bird replacement)

At the moment, the only chance anyone has of beating him is either with a film with nominations and/or wins for all acting categories or by making a film with even more of a ridiculously large cast. Wait a minute....

Coming Soon... 

The Movie

Starring everybody in the world... except Keanu Reeves.

Edited by Rukaio Alter
  • Like 3

Guys, it's just fitting with Tarantino's tradition in this game

Hired Guns: Michael Fassbender, Josh Brolin, Jon Hamm, Idris Elba, Ewan McGregor, Armie Hammer, Josh Holloway, Edgar Ramirez, Bryan Cranston, and Jeff Bridges

Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. GIANT Spiders: Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson, Samuel L. Jackson, Jackie Chan, Bruce Willis, Mr. T, AnnaSophia Robb, Jamie Foxx, Quentin Tarantino, and Billy Bob Thornton

The thing that makes Hateful Eight Redux so big is that it's essentially two protagonists both building separate teams. :D

• Like 1

CLAIRE HOLT CONFIRMED TO STAR IN 'SANTA CLAUS: ULTIMATE BADASS - SEASON'S BEATINGS'

She will play Mrs. Claus' ex-girlfriend, struggling to decide if she will fight along with her former flame in a new war.

• Like 1

CLAIRE HOLT CONFIRMED TO STAR IN 'SANTA CLAUS: ULTIMATE BADASS - SEASON'S BEATINGS'

She will play Mrs. Claus' ex-girlfriend, struggling to decide if she will fight along with her former flame in a new war.

I'm ready for the forum member Claire Holt to start posting a bunch of Xtina reaction gifs.

• Like 2

Breaking news: candy crush 2 cancelled as reboot takes a step forwardCandy crush 2 has been cancelled and instead will be rebooted. This reboot is set to hit theatres Februay Y10 and will still have lord and miller on board to direct along with Menzel, Downey jr and I think it was ferrell voicing their new charactersMore later

• Like 1

Breaking news: candy crush 2 cancelled as reboot takes a step forwardCandy crush 2 has been cancelled and instead will be rebooted. This reboot is set to hit theatres Februay Y10 and will still have lord and miller on board to direct along with Menzel, Downey jr and I think it was ferrell voicing their new charactersMore later

Really? 2 years before a reboot? Even Spiderman gave us at least 5 between SM3 and TASM, and that was while it was still a very profitable series.

Edited by Rukaio Alter
  • Like 1

Really? 2 years before a reboot? Even Spiderman gave us at least 5 between SM3 and TASM, and that was while it was still a very profitable series.

I agree but I still thought they should have waited a bit while longer to reboot the Spider-Man movies. It felt as if they were desperate to try and milk out more money from the franchise and the series has noticeably declined in the box office with each film, with the newest one gasping to make it to 200 million domestically, over half of what the very first movie in the Raimi trilogy made.But yeah, I see no point in a reboot. Even if it's good, no one is going to pay and see it. I'd just wait a couple more years and see if anyone is interested but otherwise, just scrap it all.
  • Like 1

SPARK III: SUPERNOVA Moving Ahead for Y10

The highly anticipated finale to the critically acclaimed and globally beloved series is prepared to touch down on Memorial Day Weekend, Y10, The film will follow Alex Spark fighting to prevent a war that could tear our galaxy to pieces, dealing with issues of loyalty, identity, and personal fears along the way. It will not just be his biggest physical battle, but an emotional and spiritual one as well, and the result will change the galaxy forever. The cast from the first two movies (with Dano as Spark) is officially slated to return, with several new additions such as Chiewtel Eijiofor, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jean Dujardin, Charlie Day, Julianne Moore, Shohreh Aghdashloo, and Peter Dinklage.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

Breaking News:  Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney to be split into two parts

In a shock move from Star Platinum Studios, it was announced today that their long-awaited Phoenix Wright Adaptation, which has already been in filming for several weeks would be split into two films. When asked to explain the decision, Director Paul McGuigan explained that so much had been filmed, they either had the choice of cutting out many major plot threads or splitting it into two films. They went for the latter. As much of both films have already been filmed, and there is very little in the way of CG or other visual effects, the 1st movie, now named Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney- Part 1 is still planned for its Q1 release date and the 2nd film, Ace Attorney- Part 2 is planned for the latter half of Y9.

While, due to the very low costs of the films, a major flop is unlikely (although not impossible), this is certainly an interesting experiment for Star Platinum Studios. It should be interesting to see how this and Attack on Titan, which has similarly been split into two films (albeit a year+ apart), will play out.

Note: Seriously guys, it was this or an 8000+ word count. And nobody's got time for that.

• Like 1