Travod

Legend of Korra

According to this, there will only be 2 seasons so if the first is air, I wonder what the second will be.

Tentatively titled "Avatar: Legend of Korra", it was intended to be a twelve-episode[2]mini series set in the same fictional universe as the original show [1], seventy years later.[6] The show's premiere was delayed to 2012 to permit the addition of 14 episodes.[1] It has also been confirmed in the San Diego Comic-Con 2011 that the first twelve episodes will be in the first season and the other fourteen in the second season.

http://en.wikipedia....Legend_of_Korra Edited by Cedarpoint

The Legend of Korra , in which the mythology of the beloved animated franchise from Avatar: The Last Airbender creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko continues. The series centers around a new Avatar named Korra, a 17-year-old headstrong and rebellious girl who continually challenges and bucks tradition on her quest to become a fully realized Avatar in a world where benders are under attack. The half-hour series will debut on Saturday, April 14, at 11:00 a.m. (all times ET/PT), as part of Nickelodeon's Saturday morning block (8AM-Noon). The Legend of Korra will air regularly on Saturday at 11:00 a.m.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/03/14/nickelodeon-renews-spongebob-the-fairly-oddparents-icarly-the-penguins-of-madagascar-announces-raving-rabbids-series-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-premiere-date-figure-i/124520/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

WTF I'M GOING TO BE IN JAPAN FML. I'll just have to record it and watch it five hours later.Anyway, that's a retarded time slot, like oh my word. This screams Friday night at 8. I thought it was targeting a little older demographic, not the morning Pokemon crowd.

Edited by Dragon Travtoo