Travod

Legend of Korra

It's pretty open ended but I think Amon was crying at the end because he knew that there was no life ahead for him and Tarlok and he sensed that Tarlok was going to do something to hurt him. His bloodbending gives him a sense of other people's presence, that's how he was able to detect Korra behind the curtain. If he wanted to stop Tarlok, he easily could have.

It's pretty open ended but I think Amon was crying at the end because he knew that there was no life ahead for him and Tarlok and he sensed that Tarlok was going to do something to hurt him. His bloodbending gives him a sense of other people's presence, that's how he was able to detect Korra behind the curtain. If he wanted to stop Tarlok, he easily could have.

WHOLE NEW INSIGHT, DAMN.

Yeah but what can they do next season if he is dead?

I don't know, but I'm glad that it's a lot more open ended. What would they do next season if he was still alive? Would he try to start another Equalist rally in another city and we'd have a repeat of this season?