grey ghost

How much will Avengers' success help or hurt the Marvel Studio solo films at the B.O.

Cap2 worries me most of all the upcoming films. Somehow Branagh and co. managed to give the first movie cross-demographic appeal (women swoon, men love the action). You just get a sense the sequel is going to do very well. I don't think Cap has the same level of appeal. I see a $200m ceiling for Cap2 which isn't bad but Thor 2 has more upside.

This is how i see it

Iron Man - 98/318

Iron Man 2 - 128/312

Iron Man 3 - 145/385

The Incredible Hulk - 55/134

Thor - 65/181

Thor: The Dark World - 104/280

Captain America: The First Avenger - 65/176

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 80/205

The Avengers - 207/625

The Avengers 2 - 215/580

The real question is how well Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy will do.I don't really know much about Ant-Man but Guardians of the Galaxy kind of has me worried... It seems very........ different in comparison to the other movies and I'm not sure how that's going to go with general audiences. Plus if people dislike the characters and they are put into Avengers 2 then it's going to hurt Avengers 2 as well. I'm specifically worried about a giant talking raccoon named Rocket Raccoon........

I think Cap America 2 sounds like the most interesting story to me, I mean, it has the return of Bucky, as a brain washed assassin. Scarlet Jao, Returns as black widow. and I love Captain America so..

The real question is how well Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy will do.I don't really know much about Ant-Man but Guardians of the Galaxy kind of has me worried... It seems very........ different in comparison to the other movies and I'm not sure how that's going to go with general audiences. Plus if people dislike the characters and they are put into Avengers 2 then it's going to hurt Avengers 2 as well. I'm specifically worried about a giant talking raccoon named Rocket Raccoon........

what I like about both films is how different they seem from the others, and a Space Opera film like GotG, could be amazing, if you've seen "The Avengers Earth's Mightiest heroes" then I would put my doubt to rest about ant-man, although I was always fascinated with tiny people ever sence I was a small child, so you don't really have to sell me. they better put wasp in it though. Edited by Kalo21