CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

It would be funny if someone hooked up their laptop to a projector while a crowd waited for TA to start and they watched this convo on the big screen. lol

:lol:

Inscaped.com ‏ @Inscaped_blog

10 showings of #Avengers tonight sold out in three theaters around me. That's a rarity, especially 2nd week. Go $100 mil! -Tim

Alright which one of you jokers tweeted this? :lol:

• Like 2

Inscaped.com ‏ @Inscaped_blog

10 showings of #Avengers tonight sold out in three theaters around me. That's a rarity, especially 2nd week. Go $100 mil! -Tim

Alright which one of you jokers tweeted this? :lol:

*whistles*

Well it couldn't be me :lol:

It would be funny if someone hooked up their laptop to a projector while a crowd waited for TA to start and they watched this convo on the big screen. lol

People would be scratching their heads.
  • Like 1

Okay if anyone asks, what should we tell them has been happening in this thread?

We should tell them that we have discovered the truth behind box office, have become enlightened, and we now know what the highest grossing films of the next 20 years will be. Go Howard the Duck reboot!!!
  • Like 1

We should tell them that we have discovered the truth behind box office, have become enlightened, and we now know what the highest grossing films of the next 20 years will be. Go Howard the Duck reboot!!!

Why does thou think that? Does thou really doubt this?And why am I talking like I'm from the 16th century?