CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

My Theater today

1:00 PM | 4:20 PM | 7:40 PM - SOLD OUT| 11:00 PM

(CC)

12:00 PM | 3:20 PM (99% full) | 6:40 PM - SOLD OUT | 10:00 PM - SOLD OUT

(3D)

1:30 PM | 4:50 PM | 8:10 PM - SOLD OUT | 11:30 PM

(3D CC)

12:30 PM | 3:50 PM | 7:10 PM - SOLD OUT | 10:30 PM - SOLD OUT

11:30 AM | 2:50 PM - SOLD OUT | 6:10 PM - SOLD OUT | 9:30 PM - SOLD OUT

no 9 is done for the day...

But that 99% one makes it a hair's length.

@YoungLinsanity

gay tickets sold out for Avengers -.- i wanted to go see it so i went for nothing.

@NathanWhite86

Waiting in line to see The Avengers. Who knew the 3 shows before this would all be sold out? Must be a good movie.

@J_flocka_P

@booopsz bored as hell:( pose 2 went 2 see the avengers but it was sold out bum ass movie theater.! lol

@AmaniRJackson

The Avengers: Sold out Tully's: Packed 5 Guys: Closed Applebee's: 45 minute wait. This night is getting sadder and sadder

Lol at the last one

Trina M. Lee @TrinaMLee

The theatre is so empty. Lots of people must be out enjoying the sunshine. Waiting for The Avengers 3D to start.

Avengers, 2nd time, in nearly empty theatre w/little kids (2 or 3 yo) babbling & crying - not so great an experience.

Unknown @julieortiz_

Empty theater for the avengers! Ayeee whatever good seats!

John Lopes @BodegaJay

Avengers again. Late night showing, pretty empty theater.. I didn't mind.

Benjamin Becotte @benjaminbecotte

So we just walked into the theater to see The Avengers & it was completely empty. Then two other guys walked in after us.

Soooooooooooo......... No more Tweets?

my theater had 5 sell outs today compared to 8 last week... however dark shadows took 3 of the Imax showtimes aways and TA sold out its 1 and 10:15 pm Imax screens 2day. and 3 regular 2D showtimes have sold out.

Trina M. Lee @TrinaMLee

The theatre is so empty. Lots of people must be out enjoying the sunshine. Waiting for The Avengers 3D to start.

Avengers, 2nd time, in nearly empty theatre w/little kids (2 or 3 yo) babbling & crying - not so great an experience.

Unknown @julieortiz_

Empty theater for the avengers! Ayeee whatever good seats!

John Lopes @BodegaJay

Avengers again. Late night showing, pretty empty theater.. I didn't mind.

Benjamin Becotte @benjaminbecotte

So we just walked into the theater to see The Avengers & it was completely empty. Then two other guys walked in after us.

Soooooooooooo......... No more Tweets?

When I went to see it it last the theater was empty 30 minutes before and then filled up prior to the start....if I would have sent a tweet upon first sitting down it might have looked like those. Thankfully I don't tweet....since who gives a %$#@ about what I'm doing every waking moment?
  • Like 1

my theater had 5 sell outs today compared to 8 last week... however dark shadows took 3 of the Imax showtimes aways and TA sold out its 1 and 10:15 pm Imax screens 2day. and 3 regular 2D showtimes have sold out.

Did Dark Shadows sell out?

lol I remember watching ROTS on Saturday night and there were like 12 people...It is all random really.Remember watching some flop movie a while back and the theater was sold out... :D

Edited by Lordmandeep

lol I remember watching ROTS on Saturday night and there were like 12 people...It is all random really.Remember watching some flop movie a while back and the theater was sold out... :D

Theater in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area sold out for Mirror Mirror and Chimpanzees.