I was shocked to see that this GREAT show does not have a thread here...why is that? In Europe, at least this show is very popular.

i'm shocked to see i'm the first to answer your thread, i was asking myself the same question wondering if there was no thread!then again i'm not in usa either....i just watched the first 9 episodes of season 4 back to back , i love this show like mad...i stayed away from watching it during the year because i hate waiting for the next week to know what's going to happen, that plus last summer i watched seasons 2&3 back to backi'm always afraid that fox is going to cancel the show after season 1 so i stopped watching and kept an eye on entertainmnt news articles about shows being cancelled or renewed then last summer i gave in figuring 2 more seasons were story-worthy enoughat the rate i'm going i'll be done with this season before the weekend is over LOL, a show hadnt boggled my mind like this since LOST oh wait same creator duhhh Edited by ladyevenstar22

I think the Fringe team had a brain fart that last episode when they were "stunned" that the Observers continued with a shipment.They forgot that they exist in Time A and Observer Land is in Time B. The fact that their plan worked and delayed future shipments in Time B by several years does not prevent the Observers in Time B from sending the first of the new series of shipments to the same place at near the same time based on the calculation that any resistance group would have departed, assuming success.

• Community Manager

This season has been depressing as hell.

I wouldn't have it any other way. Hopefully our characters get SOME happy ending.Also was anyone expecting for Peter to somehow go through the wormhole this episode, thus sending him to the future?