There are a few flaws but overall I'm both amazed and happy that an Abrams TV series managed to pull off a neat conclusion with links back to events of each season.We even got to say goodbye to Gene.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

finally mustered up the courage to watch it 2 hrs ago....so much too much needs rewatching asapso many nods to this or that fringe event, it felt like the entire series subliminally weave into the finale....i'll admit i cried , gahh they were hitting all the right notes, at heart this show was always about our humanity, our emotions and walter (would someone pleasee give him an emmy already) that scene with peter but then september says no need but i never felt like he was safe , i had a deep conviction that walter was right and that's what he was suppose to do!may i just say that september to me has to be the most improved character on the show !! what a journey of discovery and awareness he's been on , amazing, i fell bad for him but he did what he had to to protect his child and the future!the entire time i kept thinking peter was going to fade away , darn preview and olivia would have to raise her kid alone, dunno why...all in all i prefer knowing that walter is alive in the future than dead! that's not so bad even if they never get to see each other againyeah we saw gene, heck he made me cried too , just the flood of memories that kept surfacing every scene or so....gene too was along for this crazy ride!i think walter told peter he'd send him something if their plan succeeded, that's why peter seems aware at the end!i'm so watching this tomorrow again, gotta get some sleep now! i'm happy!i wonder what the future looks like now with an evolved humanity based on michael and not cold snake observers, would have love to see what the commander felt and if he had time to notice that 0.111111111 % was enough and that indeed the resistance plan was not insignificant, showing even the smallest detail we cast aside has its importance!

• Like 1

actually someone on a fringe forum said that indeed it was olivia , because remember at one point she started moving small objects on a desk back in another season, so it would stand to reason in order to move a car (matter) with that speed she'd need to sipher all the energy of the town and that had they been inside a building he'd be fried barbecue instead! i think he was teleporting but some bit of him got crush as he was phasing out so maybe half of him made it somewhere else or not! basically he got squash like a bug , which is ironic as he considered humans to be insignificant like an insect!maybe the writers will clear that up for us, but that explanation makes sense to me!

Yeah it was definitely Olivia who moved the car because the whole energy drain thing she did in Season 4.Speaking of Season 4, I was pissed at the way the showrunners cheated their way out of the "You have to die" prophecy made by September to Olivia. Kinda ruined the sacrifice if by die all he meant was "temporarily clinically dead."

Edited by 4815162342

Hallelujah! Praise the lord.

Fringe fans will finally get to see the final season, although you’ll need to get PVRs at the ready.

It’s back at 11:50pm Thursday November 7 on GO! (could it be any more buried?).

This season aired in the US in September 2012.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2013/10/returning-fringe-4.html

And networks here wonder why people resort to other means.