Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

I was going to skip Edge of Tomorrow but its ratings are amazing right now.

Its probably worth a watch. Might as well watch it in IMAX since its available.

IMDB: 8.1/10

Rotten Tomatoes: 95%

It is worth the watch. I was completely surprised - because I thought my friend bought tickets for X-Men. When the movie started, I was surprised to see Tom Cruise. But it was a very pleasant surprise, it's a lot of fun.But yeah I hope EoT will do well in Asia, also in Japan. Though yeah, who can take down Frozen from the top spot? I think only the DVD release can do that. 

Tracking down 6% from lsat mon. Another decent surprise and a good start to tge week.this run is sublime. Lets keep it going.writehttp://thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/corporate-communicationsAnybody trying to contact Dave Hollis?

variety insight website might have it, but it takes a paid subscription to access it. Anyone willing to make the sacrifice?  :rolleyes: 

I hope this movie winds up its BO domination in japan by Godzilla release :D i want godzilla to break out in japan 

Competition doesn't seem to have the same effect in Japan as elsewhere. It's a leggy market and multiple films can open well and then have strong, sustained runs. Frozen is a huge anomaly, but it isn't like the strong business its getting is actually hampering other films. Detective Conan, Thermae Romae, and Spider-Man have all had fairly impressive runs in conjunction with Frozen, and it looks like DoFP is going to be another like that. So even though it seems likely that it will sustain strong business for at least the next month and a half (the video release may or may not kneecap it) other films opening can also do well. Maleficent, Memories of Marnie, and Godzilla can all do strong summer business, along with Frozen.

• Like 1

I stil think that you're joking

No joking.

勢いが全く止まりません。『アナと雪の女王』は12週目となる土日の動員64万8239人、興収7億5942万1150円で文句なしの1位!6/1のファーストデーもあり前週比で何と108%アップ、6/1までの累計動員1673万3935人、興収212億3108万1650円となりました

• Like 1

No joking.

勢いが全く止まりません。『アナと雪の女王』は12週目となる土日の動員64万8239人、興収7億5942万1150円で文句なしの1位!6/1のファーストデーもあり前週比で何と108%アップ、6/1までの累計動員1673万3935人、興収212億3108万1650円となりました

I don't know who is it, but i don't want to believe her projections