AniNate

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - 6/8/2012

I know that everyone here seems to be excited about Prometheus, but I think based on the success of the 2 previous Madagascar movies and the fact that Prometheus is R-rated and seems somewhat like a horror movie, Madagascar 3 has a chance. That would be an interesting turn of events since everyone here is focusing on Prometheus and giving no attention the very successful Madagascar franchise.

Upset? As in OW, overall? Most people, including me, have Madagascar opening higher and finishing higher. This would not be an upset at all. MAD: OW: 55Total: 165-175Promths: OW: 45Total: 125-135
  • Like 1

Yup.Under 110M I think.

Just another case of people taking their personal views of a film and equating it to box office potential. You're not under 10 years old, so this film is not aimed at you.

Even if the synopsis feels "tired", the setting of Monaco is really beautiful.The movie should really play the "hysterical" card and give us a very fun/full of energy climax.I don't remember about the grand-ma in part 2...alive or not? If yes, back for part 3?

Even if the synopsis feels "tired", the setting of Monaco is really beautiful.The movie should really play the "hysterical" card and give us a very fun/full of energy climax.I don't remember about the grand-ma in part 2...alive or not? If yes, back for part 3?

Oh yeah! The grandma is literally the funniest character in the films.

Oh yeah! The grandma is literally the funniest character in the films.

Dreamworks prefered capitalize on penguins. mehhhWhat about some spinoff about this grandma?( bad langage/attitude and violence... but in a kiddie way. lol)