Impact

Best score-2012

So....who predicted The Artist one year ago? :PEarly:Hobbit 1PrometheusBraveAvengersGranted that wont happen, but its a thought :P

STOP IT, Impact. I have no idea why you always have to include a comic book film that you enjoyed. Avengers' score was very weak, and outside of a few moments, utterly mediocre.

It did have a good one but didn't mention it as I know it has no chance at all.I wonder if Prometheus does? I actually hate the score to Alien though, and I also hate Halloween's so called classic score its annoying to me. But everyone has diffrent tastes so whatever.

Unless of course if The Artist 2 comes out. Which I will admit the score didn't sound that bad even if it sounded a bit Toon Townish :P (Out of the 5 scores nominated I will say Tintin or Hugo was my favorite) (I also chose the winners for acting based off the scenes they showed since I saw none of them. So I got supporting actress correct that way, for lead I thought Clooney had the best scene or Oldman. Actress-it was between Davis, Streep and Williams and supporting Kenneth was my favorite of the scenes)

What do you think will win?

I could see them going with The Dark Knight because of the finale-factor. They've already given the award to the Tolkienverse.Hoping for Patrick Doyle though. From what I've heard of his score it's about as Academy-friendly as you can get for an animated film. Edited by tribefan695

STOP IT, Impact. I have no idea why you always have to include a comic book film that you enjoyed. Avengers' score was very weak, and outside of a few moments, utterly mediocre.

Vehemently disagree. It's not the best score ever, but the theme is awesome and the Helicarrier track is right up there with some of the best tracks I've ever heard. I also love the track during the main credits after the end of the film. And you really don't have all that much right to talk crap. Nearly every HP score was on your favorites and you didn't even like TA, so why would you like the score?

Oscar worthy? Probably not, but right up my alley(obviously). ;)