Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

I've started mapping out another Daldry film already. :P I was thinking about Thane of the Flies, and you guys have manage to clear up why me and a group of mates that did it for a school project 2 years ago did rather badly.... :lol:

Don't worry too much about nominations in your first year. Hell, I didn't win Best Picture until Year 40 after starting in Year 9 in CAYOM A. Of course, my focusing on bad comedies and action didn't help.If you are looking for a nom, your best bet is to focus on a less represented category like Documentary or Animated.

Yeah, I've already got a Concert film/Doc for Year 4 planned. :D Edited by Blankments

Sure-though we try to avoid people who have not played doing the Oscars as in the old CAYOM it happened and yeah...I don't have a probelm with it but others might. Oh well.

Sure-though we try to avoid people who have not played doing the Oscars as in the old CAYOM it happened and yeah...I don't have a probelm with it but others might. Oh well.

I don't mind :D

I notice people in this game seem to like releasing movies slowly over like a 4 week period a LOT

Oscar movies :lol: The Artist had like an 8 week release before it went wide. And As the Band Played On had like a 12 week release schedule in Year 1. :lol:

Wow-October really lacks any blockbusters....I mean that is normal, but that month is just bland.

I agree, at one point I felt like I should just skip reviewing October all together.

Stinks that the year I do actuals has to have lack of big films or rather not that many films....

well actually when you count it up this year has more movies in every month than year 2.JANUARY:Y2- 4Y3- 6FEBRUARY:Y2- 5Y3- 8MARCH:Y2- 7Y3- 8APRIL:Y2- 6Y3- 9MAY:Y2- 5Y3- 7JUNE:Y2- 5Y3- 7JULY:Y2- 4Y3- 7AUGUST:Y2- 7Y3- 10SEPTEMBER:Y2- 4Y3- 8OCTOBER:Y2- 6Y3- 7NOVEMBER:Y2- 7Y3- 15DECEMBER:Y2- 4Y3- 7