Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

I try to start my part 2 asap. I tried to write some smaller films but I failed due to about 41 degree here.... I was 24/7 at the water to relax.

You are so lucky..... It's 13 and raining here. It's not summer. Thank god I leave on vacation soon.

Remember-don't go to fast with reviews or predictons now ;)

I really have nothing better to do.... Unless I want to write a multi-paragraph essay on how bad Carnival is. :lol:

Haven't been keeping up recently, and haven't read anything yet. What are the big guns this year, blockbuster wise? Which films should I look out for most and predict most?But more importantly, which films are the Oscar darlings this year? I want to be sure to read the ones that have the most potential and weed out the crappy fillers and stuff that's not really important. I also want to know my competition. Anyone know what looks to be the early frontrunner so far? (hard to tell considering no review threads have been completed)

Haven't been keeping up recently, and haven't read anything yet. What are the big guns this year, blockbuster wise? Which films should I look out for most and predict most?But more importantly, which films are the Oscar darlings this year? I want to be sure to read the ones that have the most potential and weed out the crappy fillers and stuff that's not really important. I also want to know my competition. Anyone know what looks to be the early frontrunner so far? (hard to tell considering no review threads have been completed)

Read The Morrow 2 (though you may have to go back to Year 1 to read The Morrow if you are unfamiliar with Frank's franchise).It's coming off a Titanic-sinking BO run from Year 1 and is the Oscar Blockbuster of the bunch. Edited by 4815162342

Is The Morrow (Year 1) identical to its Year 40-something counterpart in the original CAYOM? If so I kinda remember it.

I'd say at least 95% identicial.Impact I won't be doing much in the way of BO predictions until next week so we can let reviews be the driving force for a week ro so. Edited by 4815162342

Read The Morrow 2 (though you may have to go back to Year 1 to read The Morrow if you are unfamiliar with Frank's franchise).It's coming off a Titanic-sinking BO run from Year 1 and is the Oscar Blockbuster of the bunch.

I honestly didn't like Morrow 2 that much, I felt that Morrow 1 was much better. Suppose that's what happens when Film 1 sets the standard too high. :lol: Edited by riczhang

I won't read it then. Um, I haven't placed a composer yet for Black as Night. Damn it I need to find one. Any suggestions? I hate searching through IMDB's lists to find one who would fit.

Uhm. that guy that PTA always uses. Johnny Greenwood from Radiohead.