Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Hey riczhang, take a look at Bobby because I think whatever happened to Coming Storm and Divergent happened to this film also since it seems to cut off after a short bit.

Okay, that's weird.EDIT: It appears as complete on my computer, even when I sign out. Edited by riczhang

Okay, that's weird.EDIT: It appears as complete on my computer, even when I sign out.

This is all that appears to me:

Meet Bobby, a 10 year old snobby boy, living in Monaco. The movie is shown partly through Bobby’s POV, and features the two voices in Bobby’s head that guide him in his decision making. They are shown as two jelly bean shaped type things, the red one is called Pip is Bobby’s rational voice in his head, and the blue one, Pat, is Bobby’s snobby, bratty voice. The movie opens with Pip and Pat looking out through Danny’s eyes, and we see Danny sleepily walking into a sleek modern looking dining room, and his mum asks him what he would like for breakfast, and Pip gives a reasonable answer of French Toast, while Pat gives an outrageous answer, of Bacon, Sunny-side up eggs, Fresh Scones, Hand-seeded jam, and etc. Those two fight, and chase each other through the layout of Bobby’s brain, a semi-complicated design, as Bobby is still only 10 years old, but all around you can see evidence of construction, as the designs get more complicated as Bobby is growing. We also see doors marked with labels, just as “Boring Math”, and “Video Game Cheats”, which store Bobby’s memories, and knowledge. We see an incoming blob of memory floating around [Picture blob of water in space], and Pat drops to the ground, and shouts “Pip! Incoming Rogue Memory!” And Pip attempts to stop, and drop, but is going too fast, and slams into Pat, pushing the both of them into the memory.

Why am I not surprised that people don't like the film I'm proud of this year?

Referring to Blue Heart?It's certainly interesting. I can't say more for good or bad until I fully review it.And yeah, you should do a review thread if you have the time.

Well in CAYOM A I can never forget how Billy Bob was always saying he wont be nominated and that everyone hated his films...despite the fact he was nominated nearly every year....I was so close to getting nominated so many times...

I feel so bad I usually am nicer in the reviews and I usually try to find a good film by someone...but yeah Blank, I am so sorry, but...your films just are not that good as I hoped. I never have ripped a part a film like that before as I did for ship/slip (under both names...)

I feel so bad I usually am nicer in the reviews and I usually try to find a good film by someone...but yeah Blank, I am so sorry, but...your films just are not that good as I hoped. I never have ripped a part a film like that before as I did for ship/slip (under both names...)

Well, the only one so far I expected good reviews on was Ship, so that's the only one was disappointed by really. I do hope there's at least one of my films you give at least 3 stars to, though...