• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Doesn't matter, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in the four years I've been on these forums.

It simply mean I'd rather you not quote me in any way shape or form in your sig since you've seen so fit to insult me for no reason in the past. What's so ridiculous about that?

is it really that hard to believe that Titanic is not the most beloved film among every single demographic in the world and there are definitely certain people it probably appeals to a lot more and there are probably certain demographics that don't really care for it? I don't

His statement is ridiculous. Despised among younger males, young women and older men indifferent? BULLSHIT.

It simply mean I'd rather you not quote me in any way shape or form in your sig since you've seen so fit to insult me for no reason in the past. What's so ridiculous about that?

You can complain to the moderators if it's getting your eyelids wet.

His statement is ridiculous. Despised among younger males, young women and older men indifferent? BULLSHIT.

don't find the idea of it not being liked by younger males hard to believe at all. Same thing with it being in different to many people .It is not like he said Titanic is hated by everyone
  • Like 1

Lol, Titanic IS disliked at the very least among young males, you're blind if you can't see that. I don't think despised is much of a stretch either. It's not a whole lot better among older males either. The movie in general has no "beloved" reputation among guys, believe me. Young females may like it a little better than indifferent, but my guess is most would lean more towards indifferent.

1. Return of the King2. Titanic3. The Dark Knight4. Deathly Hallows Part 25. Avatar6. Toy Story 37. The Avengers8. Dead Man's Chest9. Alice in Wonderland10. Transformers 3

Edited by Mr Potter

I used to love Avatar and Titanic equally, but as time went by, I was starting to love Titanic more. So, Titanic.Top 5 for me would be Titanic, Avatar, TS3, TDK, ROTK.BTW, why is thread in this section??? SHouldnt it be in Speakeasy?

Edited by vc2002

I used to love Avatar and Titanic equally, but as time went by, I was starting to love Titanic more. So, Titanic.Top 5 for me would be Titanic, Avatar, TS3, TDK, ROTK.BTW, why is thread in this section??? SHouldnt it be in Speakeasy?

You have a penis, so why aren't you disliking it?!

Well where are they? If it's the most beloved film of all time in my years as a movie buff associating with other movie buffs statistics are that I should have run into quite a few people by now that cite it as their favorite or at the very least bring it up in discussions. Why haven't I? Where are they hiding? Apparently on this board! :lol:

Uh...19+ million Facebook fans...Sold out in mere hours Valentine's Day Screening...3rd Highest-Grossing re-release of the past 14 years...And over $340 million Worldwide making it the most successful re-release of all-time!I'm not to believe that everybody adores Titanic and holds it to the same high regard as I do... But I'm most certainly not ignorant enough to think that there still aren't millions and millions of fans out there who still don't enjoy watching it!Hello!!! Just look at this very poll were speaking on... Titanic is number one!

Did you just choose to ignore this post because it didn't fit with your narrow close-minded views?!Seriously, take your pick of the 19+ million Facebook fans... Titanic fans are out there if you'd get your head out of the ground...
  • Like 1

Did you just choose to ignore this post because it didn't fit with your narrow close-minded views?!Seriously, take your pick of the 19+ million Facebook fans...Titanic fans are out there if you'd get your head out of the ground...

who is saying that there are no fan of Titanic? What people are questioning is if Titanic is the most beloved or one of the most beloved films by everybody.
  • Like 1